NC State (Game 3) 1pm ACCNX

Advertisement
So 5 games, list them.
Last week VTech
Friday and Saturday losses to UF last year @home
Louisville game in 2019 where we scored 6-0 in 1st
UNC game in 2019 Acc tourney that cost us from hosting after we jumped out to a lead

I’ll make sure to start taking detailed notes so I can deal with your bull**** call out culture moving forward. This fanbase cracks me up.

Last week VTech
Friday and Saturday losses to UF last year @home
Louisville game in 2019 where we scored 6-0 in 1st
UNC game in 2019 Acc tourney that cost us from hosting after we jumped out to a lead

I’ll make sure to start taking detailed notes so I can deal with your bull**** call out culture moving forward. This fanbase cracks me up.
From an outsiders observation one would think you’d have a plethora of details to back up your incessant bytching, but that’s just me.

From an outsiders observation one would think you’d have a plethora of details to back up your incessant bytching, but that’s just me.
One would think you would have a plethora of details for coming on here and calling out the fans for attacking Gino after winning a shaky series against Nc state

Advertisement
One would think you would have a plethora of details for coming on here and calling out the fans for attacking Gino after winning a shaky series against Nc state
Not sure why I what I need details for? We won a conference road series, sorry if I don’t bother myself with the minutiae of “how” we won. I’m more of a big picture kind of guy, but as the kids say...you do you.

Looks like FAU will throw TJ Stuart a righty on Tuesday. He had six strikeouts and only gave up 2 runs in a midweek game this month against Florida. They have scored a bunch of runs, but given up a bunch.

Advertisement
Not sure why I what I need details for? We won a conference road series, sorry if I don’t bother myself with the minutiae of “how” we won. I’m more of a big picture kind of guy, but as the kids say...you do you.
Since you’re a big picture guy, you must have concerns about our program since, say, 2001. No?

He is just a whiner. Can not handle getting called out.

Advertisement
In a 50+ game season, the whole call out thing is going to get old real quick. What he doesn’t realize is that he sets himself up for the reverse if we don’t win the whole thing. But he’s usually long gone by mid May.

This thread reeks of the “8-1 bro” football guys. The ones who were concerned about how we won, ended up being right about that. We will be right again, bc how you play, is what’s sustainable.

Keep that garbage out of here. This board is the best bc we discuss all parts of the game and details of how we won or lost. What works and what doesn’t. We don’t need “we won bro,” guys coming in here on Sunday and diluting the conversation.

Advertisement
This thread reeks of the “8-1 bro” football guys. The ones who were concerned about how we won, ended up being right about that. We will be right again, bc how you play, is what’s sustainable.

Keep that garbage out of here. This board is the best bc we discuss all parts of the game and details of how we won or lost. What works and what doesn’t. We don’t need “we won bro,” guys coming in here on Sunday and diluting the conversation.
Agreed completely with this take. Baseball is a nuanced sport with many factors that have to work together over a long stretch. If you’re a fan at more than a novice level, you know what winning baseball looks like and what’s sustainable. That’s what makes the sport so unique.

You see the same with all sports. People are happy with the W when others see flaws in the process.

Agreed completely with this take. Baseball is a nuanced sport with many factors that have to work together over a long stretch. If you’re a fan at more than a novice level, you know what winning baseball looks like and what’s sustainable. That’s what makes the sport so unique.
Nailed it

Advertisement
Back