NC State (Game 3) 1pm ACCNX

Advertisement
Of the major contributing freshmen so far does anyone know how many miami will keep for 3 seasons? I know someone mentioned one of the starters will be a draft eligible sophomore. How about morales pitelli born kayfus?
Just Mederos

How much longer is Gino going to cost them games by running federman out there on Fridays? Move Rosario and mederos up to fri sat and give Jake smith a chance on Sunday
Gino adapted this weekend after Friday with Pitelli and Kayfus - I am hoping he and JD do the same with the Friday start - Federman has picthed himself out of the rotation IMO. Fed can be a 7th inning guy to get to Palmquist.

Advertisement
Ive been on this board for almost 9 years now. Posting on baseball board for everyone of those. That has been what we have said my entire tenure on here. And even before then
Perhaps the most negative fan base in America?
Yes, I hit them very well for homeruns in college. I looked more for location not just trying to hit just fastballs.

When you have only one guy that hits curveballs (Adrian Del Castillo) and he's struggling with offspeed at the moment, it is a system problem not an individual problem.

Why do the NC State hitters rake against hanging curveballs while we whiff at them?
Did you!! Give us the link to your college stats!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
How much longer is Gino going to cost them games by running federman out there on Fridays? Move Rosario and mederos up to fri sat and give Jake smith a chance on Sunday
Agreed, Federman does not look like the Friday guy. He can still help the middle a bunch of course.

I’m with nothing but state fans. They have a more complete lineup than us right now, and it’s not even close defensively. They struggle on the mound.
Not what their forum is saying. No clutch players is the complaint.

Advertisement
Back