NC State (Game 3) 1pm ACCNX

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
How much longer is Gino going to cost them games by running federman out there on Fridays? Move Rosario and mederos up to fri sat and give Jake smith a chance on Sunday
I wish he'd move Federman back to the bullpen. He's good for 1-2 innings. This way we could save Palmquist for the 9th. We really need a late inning reliever to emerge. That could be Federman.

Advertisement
Isn’t it FAU? Big test
Yes. I would have been worried if we looked like we did on Friday. However, the team is playing much better and the bats woke up late in the game. A good opportunity to keep the momentum going. Especially for guys to keep getting live pitching. It's so hard to go 4-5 days without playing. You can lose your rythm as a hitter.

Advertisement
Of the major contributing freshmen so far does anyone know how many miami will keep for 3 seasons? I know someone mentioned one of the starters will be a draft eligible sophomore. How about morales pitelli born kayfus?

Of the major contributing freshmen so far does anyone know how many miami will keep for 3 seasons? I know someone mentioned one of the starters will be a draft eligible sophomore. How about morales pitelli born kayfus?
Believe it’s Mederos who is the draft eligible as a sophomore. I can’t remember anybody else.

Advertisement
Back