NC State (Game 1) 3pm ACCNX

Advertisement
Depends on how you look at it. We always threw our ace in the first game, but we played a bunch of teams who would save theirs til Sunday. So if they got a split on Fri/Sat they had the upper hand. You just really gotta manage your bullpen well and not let it get outta hand. It pays to have an innings eater back there.
I don't think our Friday starter is our ace. Our Saturday guy looks like our ace. I think that's Rosario.

I may get negged for this, but if this team doesn’t win this series. We’re starting a new streak of not making post season

We're in tobacco road so don't expect to get any calls. he got him on the elbow it appeared before the hand touched.

Advertisement
Are we really supposed to believe federman is one of the 3 best starting pitchers on this team? I really want to see Jake Smith get a chance to start...

Advertisement
For Sure. Federman is probably our 5th best starter.
He's just not a starter let alone a Friday starter. The schedule has hurt the team. No reason not to schedule midweek games early in the year so you can see what you have. We're just finding out what we have in conference games.

Bats need to wake up soon or we are going to dig ourselves a hole too deep this season.

I have little confidence we'll score four more runs and less that we won't allow anymore. I have zero confidence that both will happen.

Watching NC State bash the ball, I keep wondering where our power went. We have a number of guys who have it a lot of career homeruns, but we aren't even showing warning track power this year.

Advertisement
Watching NC State bash the ball, I keep wondering where our power went. We have a number of guys who have it a lot of career homeruns, but we aren't even showing warning track power this year.
Lala says hi. 5-5.

Didn’t someone say we need a oppo bomb from someone?! Would have never guessed it’s from lala

There you go!!! Like I said earlier, don't pitch to lefties outside and righties inside with the wind gusting out to right.

Game tied 5-5. Canes back in it!!!

Advertisement
He's just not a starter let alone a Friday starter. The schedule has hurt the team. No reason not to schedule midweek games early in the year so you can see what you have. We're just finding out what we have in conference games.
I didn’t wanna sound like an idiot and have someone say covid got our midweek games cancelled so I never asked. Are you saying it was planned to go three weeks without a midweek game? Jesus man how stupid is this program.

Garland on to pitch. At least Gino is being aggressive today. We'll see whether it works.

Advertisement
Back