NC State (Game 1) 3pm ACCNX

I'm getting the feeling it's going to be a long year. Pitching has giving up more home runs in this game than our team has hit all year. We have defensive liabilities at each corner of our infield and those guys aren't hitting.

Advertisement
He’s bringing in talent like we haven’t seen since the late 90’s early 2000’s. He needs to get better at coaching them.
As I’ve said 1000times on this board. It’s not a talent issue at Miami. Never has been

That inning of at bats was it for me. Turning off. Hopefully out stud freshman can save the series on the mound tomorrow and Sunday.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm getting the feeling it's going to be a long year. Pitching has giving up more home runs in this game than our team has hit all year. We have defensive liabilities at each corner of our infield and those guys aren't hitting.

Blake James gave the FB coach job to the son of a well-connected former mayor of Miami and the baseball coach job to the son of one of UMs biggest donors. Both coaches need to prove they earned it moreso than any previous hires. Right now it looks like DiMare doesn't know what he's doing.

Advertisement
If Garland is doing extended work today, I doubt he’s the midweek starter. Is it Smith? Dubberly? I doubt it’s someone that hasn’t pitched all year.

Advertisement
So many weak spots in this lineup. Guys that were apparently in there for their fielding prowess and their smarts are booting balls left and right, making poor decisions on the bases, bad at bats...

Last edited:
Morris’ last two years were a major talent problem.
Got screwed due to the draft and no back up plan. But not enough talent to make postseason b2b? That I can’t get behind. It’s a broken record with this program: errors, bad base running, bad situational hitting, and bad management.

Where is all this talent I keep hearing about? Do you really believe we have any one on this team that gets to the show.

Advertisement
Back