NC State (Game 1) 3pm ACCNX

scane

Redshirt Freshman
Quite the ERA matchup: RHP Daniel Federman (0-2, 7.84 ERA) vs LHP Evan Justice (0-1, 7.94 ERA)

Advertisement
I can’t believe Federman is the Friday night starter for the Miami Hurricanes. We’ve always had a good one on Friday night even in down years.

hoping he gives us enough to win tonight

I can’t believe Federman is the Friday night starter for the Miami Hurricanes. We’ve always had a good one on Friday night even in down years.

hoping he gives us enough to win tonight

combined ERA's of the starting pitchers is almost 16 ..... the first two innings could last an hour and a half

Advertisement
Their starter is a bit wild - 6 BB/HBP in 5.2 innings so far this year. Let's hope it continues and our conservative approach yields some early base-runners.

Advertisement
For what its worth in the media availability clip on YouTube, Dimare said they really emphasized being aggressive going forward early in counts.

Advertisement
Why the **** has we just stopped bunting ever?

Lala on 2nd no out. Bunt him over and let your best two hitters drive him in.

I’ve seen this for two years. Even with men on 1st and 2nd no outs we never bunt.

I don’t need to see it every time but we never ever do it anymore.

Why the **** has we just stopped bunting ever?

Lala on 2nd no out. Bunt him over and let your best two hitters drive him in.

I’ve seen this for two years. Even with men on 1st and 2nd no outs we never bunt.

I don’t need to see it every time but we never ever do it anymore.
Most on this board will disagree with you, but I firmly agree. Morris small ball was over the top but sprinkle it in I love it and would like to see it. Especially with vilar at plate...

Advertisement
Del Castillo with the sack fly. 1-0 canes

Love that we’ve been scoring early. We’ve missed that over the years

ADC got fooled a little on a mistake pitch and gets a sac fly. He’s still not right yet.

Gil, per usual, has no idea what’s coming and decides before every pitch whether or not he’s gonna be swinging.

Gil is overweight man. He looks terrible. His physique is almost as bad as his approach at the plate

Advertisement
Back