NC State (Game 1) 3pm ACCNX

Advertisement
ADC and Toral is a far cry from what UMs best two hitters should be.

Zach Collins and David Thompson are the level of hitters we need to carry the lineup. Dont need 9 high level guys, but your best needs to be better than ADC and Toral (how they're currently hitting)

If only the school cared about winning as much as they do image. All Blake wants is yes men so his k
job is not difficult. Live up to the social programs and don’t buck the system. Building Champions.

We consistently cheat players out of proper coaching thus the opportunity to see their value on the next level. I can look at football especially and there are countless guys that went very low then became stars. That costs them money, and is why many top player leave the area.

We heard how we could not compete in baseball due to the cost of UM. So the program suffered for years. All of the sudden we turn the number one class, but we cannot coach the talent. This has been the same issue for years. Get top coaches, get better results. Have the best X’s and O’s combined with the Jimmy’s and Joe’s and you are making champions and winning championships.

the president could give a **** about sports, the BOT seems split, the AD is incompetent and the staffs are not top level power 5. Not a winning combination.
I'm not sure what the administration cares about. UM is an overpriced mediocre University. For 60k a year you better be good at something (academics, athletics, anything).

I'm not sure what the administration cares about. UM is an overpriced mediocre University. For 60k a year you better be good at something (academics, athletics, anything).
It really hurts me to say you're right, but I'd also say academics should **** well be priority one.

Advertisement
Back