NC State (Game 1) 3pm ACCNX

Advertisement
Better keep that ball down today. I really worry about Federman pitching outside to left handed batters with the wind blowing out to left. Today's a day to pitch opposite. Outside to righties and inside to lefties and by all means keep the ball down.

Good piece of hitting by vilar. Lead off guy on

good base running by vilar to advance to 2nd on passed ball.

With a couple exceptions (I'm looking at you Gil) our at bats look so much better today.

Advertisement
Never played college baseball but I can imagine it’s pretty demoralizing going into a series knowing your Friday night “ACE” is going to get rocked.
Depends on how you look at it. We always threw our ace in the first game, but we played a bunch of teams who would save theirs til Sunday. So if they got a split on Fri/Sat they had the upper hand. You just really gotta manage your bullpen well and not let it get outta hand. It pays to have an innings eater back there.

Remind me to never complain about our broadcast team again. If you thought Florida”s guys were bad, don’t watch this weekend.

Gil is so far off the plate - he'll never get the barrel on a pitch on the outer half.

Advertisement
Hopefully gil gives miami 10-12 HRs this yr bc other than that he is painful to watch at the plate so far...

Remind me to never complain about our broadcast team again. If you thought Florida”s guys were bad, don’t watch this weekend.
They sound like they took a vacation day from their real job to hop on the mic. Its bar talk from guys who have never played the game.

This is tough to watch from Federman. I’m confident I could barrel one up one of his meatballs myself

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back