National Signing Day Hub

View as article
When a communications department guy is making statements, you know things aren't that great.

Isn't that his job to communicate and make the program look good? He can be wrong but that is his job.
I've never heard of an assistant AD for communications at another school going on twitter to say anyone criticizing a class needs more perspective.

I am not on twitter, I don't know the name of other schools' assistant AD for communications.

It just seems they are following orders. Who cares what this jackarse says anyway?

Advertisement
I want more DT's....stop letting me down Alfred
173.jpg

Advertisement
The really pathetic part is all you so called "fans" that are desperately doing all you can to bash the kids that just signed on to play for the team you profess to pull for.
Turn off your XBOX, put down the Cheetos and go get a life.

All the negativity is really about what this class could have been rather than what it ended up being.

It's a good but not elite class. Still probably the best and deepest class we have had in years. The 2012 class had elite prospects at the top but the depth of the class turned out to be poor and there was a lot of attrition.

Advertisement
When a communications department guy is making statements, you know things aren't that great.

Isn't that his job to communicate and make the program look good? He can be wrong but that is his job.
I've never heard of an assistant AD for communications at another school going on twitter to say anyone criticizing a class needs more perspective.

I am not on twitter, I don't know the name of other schools' assistant AD for communications.

It just seems they are following orders. Who cares what this jackarse says anyway?
Part of his job is spin. If they truly didn't think it needed to be addressed, they wouldn't bother.

Advertisement
Okay, enough of that. How about crazy Arkansas fans

HogFan ‏@momma_hog1 58m
@F5_Jackson after reading @DannyWest1 article I must say I'm doing my best to restrain myself This was a very sad and sick joke U played &

HogFan ‏@momma_hog1 55m
@BrooksBrooks5 @F5_Jackson he retweets you knowing he lied to CBB & Shannon the night before NSD There's something really wrong & sick w him

HogFan ‏@momma_hog1 54m
@F5_Jackson a you owe our Coaches a big apology

HogFan ‏@momma_hog1 53m
@jerrys4hogs @nlmvp9970 SORRY I HAD TO GO OFF IN THAT LYING PIECE OF CRAP AFTER READING Danny West article

HogFan ‏@momma_hog1 50m
@CanesCougs14 I'm fine with him signing w Miami BUT CALLING R COACHES & lying 2 them last night is WRONG & SICK I was troubled by his lies

https://twitter.com/momma_hog1

Holy ****

Aside from being inbred hicks that deserve to die, wtf are they talking about?

How anybody could think Miami should sign a top 5 class coming of the abysmal performance to close the year this past year is beyond me. And don't give me the BS that 4-8 gators did alright in recruiting. They have more resources then Miami which helps significantly and they play in the best conference. Until Miami actually wins and gets to Charlotte and at least competes with FSU, these recruiting classes are what you are gonna get.

Advertisement
The really pathetic part is all you so called "fans" that are desperately doing all you can to bash the kids that just signed on to play for the team you profess to pull for.
Turn off your XBOX, put down the Cheetos and go get a life.

show us the posts where people are "bash[ing] the kids that just signed to play for" UM. I don't see those.

I see people legitimately voicing concern, bc we missed out on some elite studs at positions of need.

All the negativity is really about what this class could have been rather than what it ended up being.

It's a good but not elite class. Still probably the best and deepest class we have had in years. The 2012 class had elite prospects at the top but the depth of the class turned out to be poor and there was a lot of attrition.

Well said-- except you left off the conclusion: Q: And what was it that contributed to "a lot of attrition"? I won't belabor it, b/c everyone here knows it. And those are the reasons why this is a decent, but hardly elite class. And that's why so many here are cheesed off at the current coaching staff & administration.

Advertisement
Back