National Signing Day Hub

View as article
Okay, enough of that. How about crazy Arkansas fans

HogFan ‏@momma_hog1 58m
@F5_Jackson after reading @DannyWest1 article I must say I'm doing my best to restrain myself This was a very sad and sick joke U played &

HogFan ‏@momma_hog1 55m
@BrooksBrooks5 @F5_Jackson he retweets you knowing he lied to CBB & Shannon the night before NSD There's something really wrong & sick w him

HogFan ‏@momma_hog1 54m
@F5_Jackson a you owe our Coaches a big apology

HogFan ‏@momma_hog1 53m
@jerrys4hogs @nlmvp9970 SORRY I HAD TO GO OFF IN THAT LYING PIECE OF CRAP AFTER READING Danny West article

HogFan ‏@momma_hog1 50m
@CanesCougs14 I'm fine with him signing w Miami BUT CALLING R COACHES & lying 2 them last night is WRONG & SICK I was troubled by his lies

https://twitter.com/momma_hog1

Holy ****

Aside from being inbred hicks that deserve to die, wtf are they talking about?

Crazy *****.

Advertisement
My stab at it is that they believe DJ was a silent to hickville, and they are ****ed to wake up and find they are still in Arkansas. Something along those lines.

Okay, enough of that. How about crazy Arkansas fans

HogFan ‏@momma_hog1 58m
@F5_Jackson after reading @DannyWest1 article I must say I'm doing my best to restrain myself This was a very sad and sick joke U played &

HogFan ‏@momma_hog1 55m
@BrooksBrooks5 @F5_Jackson he retweets you knowing he lied to CBB & Shannon the night before NSD There's something really wrong & sick w him

HogFan ‏@momma_hog1 54m
@F5_Jackson a you owe our Coaches a big apology

HogFan ‏@momma_hog1 53m
@jerrys4hogs @nlmvp9970 SORRY I HAD TO GO OFF IN THAT LYING PIECE OF CRAP AFTER READING Danny West article

HogFan ‏@momma_hog1 50m
@CanesCougs14 I'm fine with him signing w Miami BUT CALLING R COACHES & lying 2 them last night is WRONG & SICK I was troubled by his lies

https://twitter.com/momma_hog1

Holy ****

Aside from being inbred hicks that deserve to die, wtf are they talking about?

Advertisement
Chris Yandle ‏@ChrisYandle 1m

Anyone complaining about Miami's Top 10 signing class needs to take step back and evaluate what this staff has done since NCAA cloud lifted.

******* Yandle

lose all of our top recruits?

Really, we lost all of our top recruits? We lost Kaaya, Darling, McDermott, Yearby, Thomas, and others that programs around the country were desperate to have? When did that happen?

half of you laughed at me when I said back in December UF would have a better class that us. Going to be an interesting season

we beat uf so who cares....

their ol still sucks...their going to trot out Driskel and Muschamp will be on the hotseat after this yr...

It is amusing watching you guys trying really hard to be negative today. I have to admit you're good at it. But a lot of Canes fans are pretty excited about this class. I for one am glad that Golden didn't wait until NSD to get these recruits. He kept the Valentinian Bryantic melocrapadrama to a minimum. We're coming out of a NCAA crap fest that lasted three years and your measuring stick is the national champion University of Florida State? Good luck with that.

Advertisement
A CHART LOLZ

@JDotLeezy 24m
@ChrisYandle Here's a great way to view just how good the class actually is
35.png

half of you laughed at me when I said back in December UF would have a better class that us. Going to be an interesting season

we beat uf so who cares....

their ol still sucks...their going to trot out Driskel and Muschamp will be on the hotseat after this yr...

Future wise I'm saying. Nothin to do with this year. I am very disappointed with how we closed this class & how our coach almost left at midnight to psu.

I do not think we are bringin in enough ammo to make playoff runs. ****, we can't even win the acc

Advertisement
How anybody could think Miami should sign a top 5 class coming of the abysmal performance to close the year this past year is beyond me. And don't give me the BS that 4-8 gators did alright in recruiting. They have more resources then Miami which helps significantly and they play in the best conference. Until Miami actually wins and gets to Charlotte and at least competes with FSU, these recruiting classes are what you are gonna get.

I'd take a top 10 class every year.
When we were winning national championships we rarely had them. If we had a top 20 class that was a good year.

Look at the espn top 10 classes as of right now.
7 sec teams, FSU, Ohio state and Miami.

We have a higher ranked class than Notre Dame, Clemson, Michigan, Stanford, Oregon, USC, UCLA, Texas, Louisville, Missouri, Wisconsin, Nebraska, Oklahoma, Oklahoma State.

And still most of you are crying poor.

Bunch of pusssies.

Advertisement
UF finishes with a better recruiting class than Miami every year. Yet they still lost to the Canes.

Disappointing close. But definitely one of the best classes that we've had in a while. However, Golden and D'Onofrio have no excuses next season. There are so many pass rushers on this roster. A 7-5 or 8-4 season may see Golden on out of here.

Advertisement
Back