National Signing Day Hub

View as article
Advertisement
When a communications department guy is making statements, you know things aren't that great.

Isn't that his job to communicate and make the program look good? He can be wrong but that is his job.
I've never heard of an assistant AD for communications at another school going on twitter to say anyone criticizing a class needs more perspective.

I am not on twitter, I don't know the name of other schools' assistant AD for communications.

It just seems they are following orders. Who cares what this jackarse says anyway?
Part of his job is spin. If they truly didn't think it needed to be addressed, they wouldn't bother.

Dan, I don't understand your point.

Are you mad at the message or the messenger or both?

If any of you have watched the vids that HurricaneSports.com put out, are any of them anything different than stuff we've already seen, or is it just the same old YouTube/Hudl stuff we've had? Appreciate any answer, I'm supposed to be really busy at work and just checking in as possible.

Well, we told Battle he was too slow for us to offer.

Hallandale’s physical safety and versatile athlete discussed his plans for the offseason. “I’d like to play some 7-on-7 ball, but I run track, so hopefully the 7-on-7 schedule doesn’t interfere with track too much.” Battle runs the 110M and 300M hurdles, posting personal bests of 14.4 seconds in the 110M — good enough for 5th in the state — and 30.89 seconds in the 300M.

Advertisement
My stab at it is that they believe DJ was a silent to hickville, and they are ****ed to wake up and find they are still in Arkansas. Something along those lines.

Okay, enough of that. How about crazy Arkansas fans

HogFan ‏@momma_hog1 58m
@F5_Jackson after reading @DannyWest1 article I must say I'm doing my best to restrain myself This was a very sad and sick joke U played &

HogFan ‏@momma_hog1 55m
@BrooksBrooks5 @F5_Jackson he retweets you knowing he lied to CBB & Shannon the night before NSD There's something really wrong & sick w him

HogFan ‏@momma_hog1 54m
@F5_Jackson a you owe our Coaches a big apology

HogFan ‏@momma_hog1 53m
@jerrys4hogs @nlmvp9970 SORRY I HAD TO GO OFF IN THAT LYING PIECE OF CRAP AFTER READING Danny West article

HogFan ‏@momma_hog1 50m
@CanesCougs14 I'm fine with him signing w Miami BUT CALLING R COACHES & lying 2 them last night is WRONG & SICK I was troubled by his lies

https://twitter.com/momma_hog1

Holy ****

Aside from being inbred hicks that deserve to die, wtf are they talking about?

She saying Jackson called the coaches and said he was going to Ark?

Advertisement
ESPN's Niki Noto... talented

Yep, early in ESPNU's converge, she was waiting for Le$ Mile$ with a cup of coffee when he walked into the bank, I mean Athletic Department...May be less impressive with the 1lb of makeup taken off.

That java exchange and Re(S)ECce Davis' backhanded compliment of first signee Soloman Thomas (with a "soft" picture of Thomas in glasses on screen) "He is a Stanford athlete and a Stanford student" (("Cough") Jonathan Martin ("Cough")) have been the highlights of a cliché ridden show I'm "lucky" to watch (between shoveling) due to a snow day.

I wonder how many teams in college football signed zero corners

In this day and age where u can't have enough, we sign zero

Could we be the only team? Zero corners. Lol

We've signed 3 corners in two years with one being a project (mayes). I will be shocked if that doesn't end up biting us in the *** down the road.

Advertisement
Florida got 2 of the top 5 DTs. Fug

Shariff Floyd 1st rounder in 2012 and if Floyd would have never gotten hurt he would've been a 1st rounder. Elite coaches are also a huge deal.

You are using the term "elite coaches" and talking about UF?

Better up you meds.

their defense played lights out all year despite being completely decimated by injuries. the staff on that side of the ball is one of the best in the country.

Advertisement
Florida got 2 of the top 5 DTs. Fug

Shariff Floyd 1st rounder in 2012 and if Floyd would have never gotten hurt he would've been a 1st rounder. Elite coaches are also a huge deal.

You are using the term "elite coaches" and talking about UF?

Better up you meds.

Musckchump is an elite DC just not an elite hc he is more of the corch type of HC

They lost their last game to a team that didn't complete a single pass.

Elite might be a tad too generous an adjective.

Advertisement
Back