National Signing Day Hub

View as article
Advertisement
Chris Yandle ‏@ChrisYandle 1m

Anyone complaining about Miami's Top 10 signing class needs to take step back and evaluate what this staff has done since NCAA cloud lifted.

******* Yandle

Who says it's a top 10 class after it's all said and done?

Anyone complaining about Miami's Top 10 signing class needs to take step back and evaluate what this staff has done since NCAA cloud lifted.

****ing Yandle

Hasnt the staff only lost games and recruits since the NCAA decision?! WTF is this guy a clown?

******* Yandle

Unfortunately the class has gotten worse since the cloud lifted.

The defense and the HC flirting with another school caused this mess.

Advertisement
tv had grade issues. this has been mentioned for over a year. lets stop believing it was anything else.

5-star receiver recruit Ermon Lane signs with Florida State

By Pete Volk  @Pete_Volk on Feb 5 2014, 10:26a

180.gif

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Advertisement
Chip Brierre ‏@chipbrierre 1m
@ChrisYandle couldn't agree more. #InGoldenWeTrust, people forget down here that winning is a "process"

Chip on the payroll. I am disappoint.

Come on. Once Valentine canceled his visit to Miami you had to know he was not coming. Good thing for LSU, as the fourth team he has committed to at least this time he cannot change his mind without penalty.

My real disappointment is not landing any high end corners.

Was really excited about the possibility of adding J.C.

Next year Miami will add corners hence why Golden did not target many cb's this year.

When 3 of the top 20 corners are in your backyard you "target" at least one if not all 3. All 3 happened to go to Florida, who also picked up the #1 corner in the country.

They did target at least two of the three corners. Next year, the top corners will give Miami the advantage based on playing time alone.

Advertisement
When a communications department guy is making statements, you know things aren't that great.

Isn't that his job to communicate and make the program look good? He can be wrong but that is his job.
I've never heard of an assistant AD for communications at another school going on twitter to say anyone criticizing a class needs more perspective.

Advertisement
The only NTs we're going to get are the ones that can challenge Jelani Hamilton in ice-cream sandwich eating contests... Straight JAGS, nothing more.

My real disappointment is not landing any high end corners.

Was really excited about the possibility of adding J.C.

Next year Miami will add corners hence why Golden did not target many cb's this year.

When 3 of the top 20 corners are in your backyard you "target" at least one if not all 3. All 3 happened to go to Florida, who also picked up the #1 corner in the country.

They did target at least two of the three corners. Next year, the top corners will give Miami the advantage based on playing time alone.

Ok, so he missed out on the 2 he targeted. That's a different story. Playing time doesn't necessarily get you the best, just look at Valentine.

half of you laughed at me when I said back in December UF would have a better class that us. Going to be an interesting season

Advertisement
Back