National Signing Day Hub

View as article
Chris Yandle ‏@ChrisYandle 1m

Anyone complaining about Miami's Top 10 signing class needs to take step back and evaluate what this staff has done since NCAA cloud lifted.

******* Yandle

Advertisement
My real disappointment is not landing any high end corners.

Was really excited about the possibility of adding J.C.

Next year Miami will add corners hence why Golden did not target many cb's this year.

I knew we weren't going to take a big number at corner, but I wanted what would amount to a free agent signing as opposed to picking up someone who would take some time to get acclimated. J.C. was a plug and play type talent.

The Miami Herald. You know the one that actually basis it on how kids fair against local comp not what some recruiting site says.

Also your proving my point for me. If not all of those guys made it then how much talent did we have this year?

Would have been nice to add to our list....

Sony Michel
Khairi Clark
Ermon Lane
Quincy Wilson
Al Harris, Jr.
Dalvin Cook
BRANDON POWELL
C.J. Worton
Treon Harris
Alin Edouard
NIGEL BETHEL
TRAVONTE VALENTINE
Quinton Flowers

Read more here: http://miamiherald.typepad.com/hssp...s-top-25-for-class-of-2014.html#storylink=cpy

I think the part that people are missing is this was a talent rich year. It was a freaking home run derby on a tball field type of year and we only hit a couple of dingers. We got 4 of the top fifty kids out of Dade and Broward. If we are gong to get back tot eh top we cant let years like this slip by us again. This was supposed to be a momentum building type of year not a year when we had a pretty good class.

Just about every year is a talent rich year down here. Also, you make it seem like we offered and struck out on all but 4 of the top 50 guys. We probably offered 20 max. Lastly, I dont know what list you are talking about when you say we only have 4 guys in the top 50, so please tell me which of the following are not in the top 50 for Dade/Broward:

Brady
Moten
Thomas
Jackson
Mayes
Gray
Smith
Linder
Yearby
Darling

Any list that only has 4 of these guys ranked in the top 50 is a list you can toss.

So, we should have signed 4 RB? 4 QB? 6DT? and 4S? I get your point, however it is also a vilid point to see what we did get and be ok with it. Of all the guys you listed only TV and Cook/Sony are guys i wish we added to this class. I lie what we have at Qb so I dont feel like treon, quinton,or Alin are losses. I will take Moten over Clark. I am ok with Hester and Gayot over wilson. I mean those are some good players no doubt, but you can only take so many at certain positions. I agree that missing on Lane, Cook, TV are big misses. Its not like we didnt recruit the shheeeeiiitt out of these guys though. I would be more ****ed if we did not offer than I am about not getting. The only guy I wish we offered was McKenzie, I loved that kids tape. He looks electric.

Anyone complaining about Miami's Top 10 signing class needs to take step back and evaluate what this staff has done since NCAA cloud lifted.

******* Yandle

lose all of our top recruits?

Advertisement
Okay, enough of that. How about crazy Arkansas fans

HogFan ‏@momma_hog1 58m
@F5_Jackson after reading @DannyWest1 article I must say I'm doing my best to restrain myself This was a very sad and sick joke U played &

HogFan ‏@momma_hog1 55m
@BrooksBrooks5 @F5_Jackson he retweets you knowing he lied to CBB & Shannon the night before NSD There's something really wrong & sick w him

HogFan ‏@momma_hog1 54m
@F5_Jackson a you owe our Coaches a big apology

HogFan ‏@momma_hog1 53m
@jerrys4hogs @nlmvp9970 SORRY I HAD TO GO OFF IN THAT LYING PIECE OF CRAP AFTER READING Danny West article

HogFan ‏@momma_hog1 50m
@CanesCougs14 I'm fine with him signing w Miami BUT CALLING R COACHES & lying 2 them last night is WRONG & SICK I was troubled by his lies

https://twitter.com/momma_hog1

Holy ****

what is this all about?

HogFan ‏@momma_hog1 58m
@F5_Jackson after reading @DannyWest1 article I must say I'm doing my best to restrain myself This was a very sad and sick joke U played &

HogFan ‏@momma_hog1 55m
@BrooksBrooks5 @F5_Jackson he retweets you knowing he lied to CBB & Shannon the night before NSD There's something really wrong & sick w him

HogFan ‏@momma_hog1 54m

HogFan ‏@momma_hog1 53m
@jerrys4hogs @nlmvp9970 SORRY I HAD TO GO OFF IN THAT LYING PIECE OF CRAP AFTER READING Danny West article

HogFan ‏@momma_hog1 50m
@CanesCougs14 I'm fine with him signing w Miami BUT CALLING R COACHES & lying 2 them last night is WRONG & SICK I was troubled by his lies

Holy ****

Any idiot on this board that has the audacity to claim Miami fans are the worst should be negged to oblivion.

This is disgusting.

Say's one of the most negative posters on the board! Grow up!
Its ok. As long as Golden's friendship with Dorito is intact, we can all celebrate losing Valentine and other recruits.

Isn't that what's important after all, keeping friends employed when they have done nothing to earn it.

lol Wwho was the porster that wrote that? Softest **** I had heard in the history of the interwebs

Some cornball ************, jerzeylame.

Advertisement

****ing Yandle

Looks like Al got a hold of Yandle's Twitter account.

that hard work and gas money and mcdonalds pulled off as Genron got two kids to head to LSU.

* On Valentine i blame our dc more so...as dude's scheme hindered us in the situation...but im quite sure Genron put the bug in his ear.

He fit our scheme better...but the whole TV doesnt want to TWO Gap IS is pretty much BS and looking at things short sighted...at his size and skill set he will be a one technique and if he has nfl aspirations he most definately will be a guy looked at as a nose that will have to 2 gap.

I dont blame him though Lsu lets their guys get up field..and their d is proven on the field...and were trotting out Golden's slumber party friend who does nothing creative or aggressive that i have seen so far.

Last edited:

HogFan ‏@momma_hog1 58m

HogFan ‏@momma_hog1 55m

HogFan ‏@momma_hog1 54m

HogFan ‏@momma_hog1 53m

HogFan ‏@momma_hog1 50m

Holy ****

SOUNDS LIKE WHAT ALEXIS COLLINS DID LAST YEAR

I wonder how many teams in college football signed zero corners

In this day and age where u can't have enough, we sign zero

Could we be the only team? Zero corners. Lol

Advertisement
The Miami Herald. You know the one that actually basis it on how kids fair against local comp not what some recruiting site says.

Also your proving my point for me. If not all of those guys made it then how much talent did we have this year?

Would have been nice to add to our list....

Sony Michel
Khairi Clark
Ermon Lane
Quincy Wilson
Al Harris, Jr.
Dalvin Cook
BRANDON POWELL
C.J. Worton
Treon Harris
Alin Edouard
NIGEL BETHEL
TRAVONTE VALENTINE
Quinton Flowers

I think the part that people are missing is this was a talent rich year. It was a freaking home run derby on a tball field type of year and we only hit a couple of dingers. We got 4 of the top fifty kids out of Dade and Broward. If we are gong to get back tot eh top we cant let years like this slip by us again. This was supposed to be a momentum building type of year not a year when we had a pretty good class.

Just about every year is a talent rich year down here. Also, you make it seem like we offered and struck out on all but 4 of the top 50 guys. We probably offered 20 max. Lastly, I dont know what list you are talking about when you say we only have 4 guys in the top 50, so please tell me which of the following are not in the top 50 for Dade/Broward:

Brady
Moten
Thomas
Jackson
Mayes
Gray
Smith
Linder
Yearby
Darling

Any list that only has 4 of these guys ranked in the top 50 is a list you can toss.

Please show me that Miami Herald list. I just went searching on Scout and they have Thomas (1), Yearby (4), Darling (13), Moten (25), Smith (30) and Gray (40) (all Dade and Broward guys) as top 40 in the State of Florida.

Advertisement
5-star receiver recruit Ermon Lane signs with Florida State

By Pete Volk  @Pete_Volk on Feb 5 2014, 10:26a

180.gif

****ing Yandle

Lulz I usually try not to get into these pising contests. But that tweet is ******* sad dude..higher ups are biitch made

Advertisement
Back