"Nate"

Advertisement
Lmao

I wish one day we can come here and have every top dog ever. That would be the day man....imagine a day where we wake up on NSD and close out and clean up sfla. Man i would be geeked

And then i woke up lol

Every top dog?!?!? Do you want to go 0-12 every season? That is how you end up losing all your games. If you really want to win big you need to pick up all the 2 stars and coach them up!

Would you be verbally jerking off Jeffrey Epstein like this if he could lay the wood (pun intended) like Nate? He is a sexual predator of underage girls PERIOD. A total black eye for this U in my opinion.
Have you also called for Roman Polanski films to be pulled from the shelves? Bill Cosby? Michael Jackson? R. Kelly?

It's possible to discuss one's accomplishments without endorsing their bad behavior.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Shaq Quarterman was a much higher rated recruit than Nate Webster was. Webster was under the radar because he was really small for a linebacker. Amazing how good coaching made him into an NFL draft pick.

Shaq Quarterman was a much higher rated recruit than Nate Webster was. Webster was under the radar because he was really small for a linebacker. Amazing how good coaching made him into an NFL draft pick.

More like, amazing how much better the recruiting services have gotten over the years.

I'm not defending his actions in their entirety but to compare the dude to Epstein is ludicrous. The victim in Webster's case was months from the age of consent in that state and Nate claimed* that he thought she was of age.

This is why he rolled the dice, opted against a 4 year year plea bargain and got 12 yrs instead that was later reduced to 10.

And not to be blunt but a prosecutor offering a black dude only 4 years in a supposed rape of a minor has to lead one to question the general severity of his crime/actual strength of the case despite the later conviction.

Advertisement
Most underrated Cane player of all time. Dude was a straight savage. You look at our current Lbers and think back to guys like him, Ray, Morgan, Vilma and so on you realize our seniors are above average but not great.

Advertisement
Didn’t Nate declare early as a junior and then try to come back but wasn’t allowed to or something along those lines? I remember being upset when the NCAA didn’t allow him to come back for his senior year him and Morgan would’ve made maybe the most dominant duo of linebackers ever and I know that’s saying a lot.
Yes.

Advertisement
Back