"Nate"

SWFLHurricane

Recruit
Absolute ANIMAL....One of my Favorite UM players...Practiced like it was a NC game EVERY practice...
30420798_2016874235020978_5199196320135915578_o.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Didn’t Nate declare early as a junior and then try to come back but wasn’t allowed to or something along those lines? I remember being upset when the NCAA didn’t allow him to come back for his senior year him and Morgan would’ve made maybe the most dominant duo of linebackers ever and I know that’s saying a lot.

Didn’t Nate declare early as a junior and then try to come back but wasn’t allowed to or something along those lines? I remember being upset when the NCAA didn’t allow him to come back for his senior year him and Morgan would’ve made maybe the most dominant duo of linebackers ever and I know that’s saying a lot.
Yes, I hated to see him leave early, dude was an absolute beast

Yeah, right after the Gator Bowl. IIRC, Edge pushed him towards declaring then he couldn't walk it back.

Killed me because Nate would have murdered Tuisapoopoo @ Washington in 2000.

Advertisement
Would you be verbally jerking off Jeffrey Epstein like this if he could lay the wood (pun intended) like Nate? He is a sexual predator of underage girls PERIOD. A total black eye for this U in my opinion.

Advertisement
Would you be verbally jerking off Jeffrey Epstein like this if he could lay the wood (pun intended) like Nate? He is a sexual predator of underage girls PERIOD. A total black eye for this U in my opinion.

This is just a work around thread for this dude to remind everyone he was a fringe guy back in the day.

LOL! Jeffrey Epstein allegedly did this to hundreds of girls and pimped them out. That is like comparing Aaron Hernandez to Mao Zedong. If anything I feel bad for Nates celly. Dude probably gets his commissary taken all the time.

IDK BRUHHHH! These LBs we got on this team are ELITE!!!!!

Only joking of course he would start. He is significantly better than any other LB on this team.
Bruh lol had me weak

Alot of players on our old teams would take anyones spot. That needs to change we need players that can start on those historic teams. Until that happens man we r who we r. Other then that Nate is a dog loved him as a LB.

Advertisement
Back