"Nate"

Advertisement
Would you be verbally jerking off Jeffrey Epstein like this if he could lay the wood (pun intended) like Nate? He is a sexual predator of underage girls PERIOD. A total black eye for this U in my opinion.

Not even the same. Epstein was a serial pedophile who got a sweetheart deal from Trump's former labor secretary, while Nate's black *** did waaaaay less and got a stiff prison sentence.

The chances of you telling Nate that to his face is slim & none...that's undeniable...
No shiit assshole. Because he is in Prison & I don't associate with GROWN men who bang underage chicks. The fact you think you are cool because you have stories about hanging out with a *** offender is troubling. that's undeniable.

Advertisement
Not even the same. Epstein was a serial pedophile who got a sweetheart deal from Trump's former labor secretary, while Nate's black *** did waaaaay less and got a stiff prison sentence.
So are you saying what Nate did is okay? Should we be celebrating any man who does this kind of stuff regardless of how often? Also, why do you have to throw politics and Trump in to every discussion. He is not 1 iota related to touching kids nor was he in power when his former labor secretary gave that sick fuuck the sweetheart deal that went through Mr. Obama's DOJ. He is not at fault either. Derangement syndrome much?

So are you saying what Nate did is okay? Should we be celebrating any man who does this kind of stuff regardless of how often? Also, why do you have to throw politics and Trump in to every discussion. He is not 1 iota related to touching kids nor was he in power when his former labor secretary gave that sick fuuck the sweetheart deal that went through Mr. Obama's DOJ. He is not at fault either. Derangement syndrome much?
Eat sh*t Puzzy

Advertisement
If you can't see the difference between a white, serial pedophile getting a sweetheart deal, and a black man getting a stiff prison sentence for doing waaaaay less, then IDK what to tell you.
Sure, Epstein's crimes were "worse" and he deserved more than what he ended up getting. But what's the point in trying to play a moral equivalency game with pedophiles? And, lets not act like Webster was just in the wrong place at the wrong time. He preyed on a 15 year old girl and threatened to kill her if she told her daddy about it. Great football player - reprehensible human being.

tumblr_nw9ju4BrjR1rujxpzo1_500.gif

Advertisement
No shiit assshole. Because he is in Prison & I don't associate with GROWN men who bang underage chicks. The fact you think you are cool because you have stories about hanging out with a *** offender is troubling. that's undeniable.
You might want to check out the *** offender registry. You'll probably find you live near, work with, or know somebody on it.

Side question: Once a criminal, always a criminal? Don't people deserve a second chance once they've paid for their crimes.

Advertisement
I'm not defending his actions in their entirety but to compare the dude to Epstein is ludicrous. The victim in Webster's case was months from the age of consent in that state and Nate claimed* that he thought she was of age.

This is why he rolled the dice, opted against a 4 year year plea bargain and got 12 yrs instead that was later reduced to 10.

And not to be blunt but a prosecutor offering a black dude only 4 years in a supposed rape of a minor has to lead one to question the general severity of his crime/actual strength of the case despite the later conviction.

she was still underage, and it's worth pointing out that the age of consent is 16 in ohio. slice it however you want, but the dude was 33 years old and she was 15. "oh i thought she was 16" isn't a great defense.

Sure, Epstein's crimes were "worse" and he deserved more than what he ended up getting. But what's the point in trying to play a moral equivalency game with pedophiles? And, lets not act like Webster was just in the wrong place at the wrong time. He preyed on a 15 year old girl and threatened to kill her if she told her daddy about it. Great football player - reprehensible human being.

I'm not trying to play a moral equivalence, I pointed out the difference. Point blank Nate shouldn't still be in prison, especially compared to what Epstein got.

I stand by Nate on this one. She looked like she was 18 and hounded the man for months before he gave in. She was also the daughter on of one of the coaches. They should never have tried him. They ruined his life over CONSENSUAL actions that SHE INITIATED!

Advertisement
Back