"Nate"

An absolute savage. If he didn’t get jobbed on his final year of eligibility he would have won every LB award.

**** shame he got railroaded for a consensual loving relationship. People worship Elvis, and he was guilty of the same “crime-“ falling in love.

1000% correct, wish I could upvote a thousand more times @The Franchise

Last edited:
Advertisement
Webster and Morgan would’ve been the best linebacker duo EVER at Miami, if Nate were allowed to return in 2000. And I don’t give a **** what anyone says.

Yeah, I said it, and with a straight face too. EVER! And I’ve seen all the greats going back to 1980. Those two guys were ferocious linebackers - sure tacklers and sinking missiles that attacked the ball every possession.

Shaq played the entire UF game, and only had 3 tackles; Pinckney only had 4. Nate and Morgan would have 3 tackles a piece within the first 6-7 min of the first quarter.

Webster and Morgan would’ve been the best linebacker duo EVER at Miami, if Nate were allowed to return in 2000. And I don’t give a **** what anyone says.

Yeah, I said it, and with a straight face too. EVER! And I’ve seen all the greats going back to 1980. Those two guys were ferocious linebackers - sure tacklers and sinking missiles that attacked the ball every possession.

Shaq played the entire UF game, and only had 3 tackles; Pinckney only had 4. Nate and Morgan would have 3 tackles a piece within the first 6-7 min of the first quarter.
E.N.D. O.F. S.T.O.R.Y

They attacked the ball every possession bc thats all thy were asked to do. Shaq and Pinckney would have 120+ tackle seasons if that’s all they had to do too.

Every starting UM linebacker from the mid 90s to 2001 was putting up 100 tackles a season... different era.

They attacked the ball every possession bc thats all thy were asked to do. Shaq and Pinckney would have 120+ tackle seasons if that’s all they had to do too.

Every starting UM linebacker from the mid 90s to 2001 was putting up 100 tackles a season... different era.

These guys really still think its 2000

Advertisement

Dan Morgan and Nate Webster are rolling in their graves right now. Shame on you!

Advertisement
Just like how Walton was better than Barkley and Rosier would have a better NFL career than Kaaya. LOL.

What is Kaaya doing as a free agent that no nfl team wants?

Remind me of Nate Webster’s NFL career again bc wasn’t he a 3rd round pick that barely got on the field in the NFL?? Practice squad?? Not good enough for any team to care to keep.Shaq and Mike are way better than that.

Remind me of Nate Webster’s NFL career again bc wasn’t he a 3rd round pick that barely got on the field in the NFL?? Practice squad?? Not good enough for any team to care to keep.Shaq and Mike are way better than that.
The F-ing Douchebaggery of this Gem could wash out one of @Paranos side chicks ******'s...

Advertisement

What is Rosier doing having never even been drafted? Kaayas career NFL career schits on your boys.

ROTFLMFAO at ANY idiot who thinks Nate wouldn't start on 2019 UM....Not only would he start.....he'd be a Star...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back