Name that Miami likes at WR

Status
Not open for further replies.
“I’m loving it. I like the atmosphere and I like all the energy they bring.” " I’m loving the vibe here and I feel like this could be a spot I could call home,”

He told Gaby he likes everything about the campus and the facilities.

Sounds like Miami is telling him they will move him around and use him everywhere. He likes the way Dawson's offense spreads the ball around

Seems like Day 1 couldn't have gone any better...

Is he on an official or unofficial? Sorry if I missed it

Advertisement
Can this be slowed down tho lol

Reminds me of the catch Brinson had
You don’t ever see catches like that. Usually they try to catch it with their right hand like that but DB looks like he held it so somehow he caught it with his left. Wild. Not sure how that even happens 😂

Advertisement
That kind of Speed & versatility is why USC is averaging 53 points a game right now...

Look at what we're doing with Young, Restrepo & JGeorge & none of them are 4.4 Speed demons, so you take this same Offense & inject a bunch Speedsters into it & that's a future playoff caliber group.
Man…I don’t think people truly understand this lol. No disrespect to any of our current wrs but when we really level up the talent here boi oh boi

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Man…I don’t think people truly understand this lol. No disrespect to any of our current wrs but when we really level up the talent here boi oh boi
No kidding. We're doing it with three 3-star guys. Give Dawson guys like Ny and Smith and our offense would be off the charts.

1696642696885.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back