Not open for further replies.
Advertisement

I'm guessing this is about Carr.

Chair = KB

Loafer = Mario

The guy who tweeted works in UM recruiting

Explain It Season 5 GIF by The Office

Advertisement
You don’t ever see catches like that. Usually they try to catch it with their right hand like that but DB looks like he held it so somehow he caught it with his left. Wild. Not sure how that even happens 😂
he pinched it to his hip right? I can’t see **** on that clip, vhs tapes are better than this.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Imagine having to be a grown *** man and for your career you have to cater to kids and take these goofy *** photoshoots. Man props to the coaches who do it. Wouldn’t be me.
The rule is just for unofficials. I think the reasoning is it’s an expensive perk so it shouldn’t be free…probably.

Advertisement
The rule is just for unofficials. I think the reasoning is it’s an expensive perk so it shouldn’t be free…probably.

It’s expensive and only a handful or staffs have the money, time and staffs to constantly pull it off. No staff wants to spend every minute of their day dealing with photoshoots for kids just so they can post on their instagram and never even come to the school.

What a waste of time and energy. I’m sure the new rule has been accepted with open arms by all staffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back