Name that Miami likes at WR

Status
Not open for further replies.

this is gonna be an issue because of knuckle heads who have no business even owning a chihuahua now getting a roti or a pit.
I’ve seen people giving away Frenchys because they can’t handle any type of dog that has bully in its bloodline.

They should’ve left this alone.
And before anyone gets upset,
I literally left dade county in 2010 because someone gave me a pit. The drama I got from neighbors was too much. The dog never barked at anyone or any other dog. But people are just stupid like that.

Advertisement
this is gonna be an issue because of knuckle heads who have no business even owning a chihuahua now getting a roti or a pit.
I’ve seen people giving away Frenchys because they can’t handle any type of dog that has bully in its bloodline.

They should’ve left this alone.
And before anyone gets upset,
I literally left dade county in 2010 because someone gave me a pit. The drama I got from neighbors was too much. The dog never barked at anyone or any other dog. But people are just stupid like that.
I love tigers and lions but I would not have one in my house. To a t every time a pit eats a kid they were the sweetest dogs until that point.

Advertisement
1696511583396.png

Lol, I need To see commits man. This cycle got me jaded no matter how we look so far on the field
I’m cool with this post but wish you had that energy for other HCs during there tenure. But you probably did and I just chose to view wtf I wanted lol. You good Brock MC got this man trust me

Edit: Brock my bad I don’t think it was you I was thinking of. Username be crazy and old age bruh sorry lol

Advertisement
I dont see the insane cutting ability and explosiveness, but thats not say he has neither. He seems to have as good if not better speed, better hands, routes and most importantly isnt a mental midget and is focused.
The last part of this wasn’t necessary. And we also don’t know if he’s a mental midget or not yet. Hasn’t played a snap yet

The last part of this wasn’t necessary. And we also don’t know if he’s a mental midget or not yet. Hasn’t played a snap yet
You may not like my choice of words but its a factual statement that JT's lack of mental toughness and maturity caused him to waste an immense amount of god given talent.

Advertisement
Lol, I need To see commits man. This cycle got me jaded no matter how we look so far on the field

I'll just say this, my well-done friend, the "cycle" is not over. There have been some ups and downs, and we are heading back up again.

Come on out to the ATL watch party at Lean Draft House...and enjoy yourself...

Advertisement
Brother, we are 4-0 and Mario is our head coach. The fat kid who just decommitted from UF and is HEAVILY leaning towards Georgia didn't just commit on the spot.

The staff is 100% aware of whats going on. They aren't pushing for the commitment cause you'll push the kid away.

You ever started hooking up with a chick, fall in love and then become a little too serious a little too fast? The chick was interested but she needs you to match her speed. But you just can't help it?

Crazy thing is you realize after -- what did it matter how long it takes her to fully commit? As long as you're the dude she's regularly banging who cares what else she's got going on! You can keep living your life too. You don't EVER want to beg.

Golden and Manny are gone and the team is winning. We don't need to beg kids to commit and force them to do sh*t until they want to pop. Or until we've got something better lined up. Mario know's he just needs to stay on the kid and let him enjoy himself and when he's ready to pop. He'll pop.

Basically, to bring it back to the analogy. We are swinging the big d*ck now. So stop worrying about who else is texting her and feeling like you need to be chasing her.

Just believe you've got it, carry the big d*ck confidence and she'll eventually come running.
Mario - is this you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back