Myles Garrett

It was a on the field fight..Rudolph got tackled normally, acted like a brat. Punched, kicked, tried to rip the other mans helmet off, failed. Then got lifted up by his helmet, ripped off..and was dumb enough to still pursue a conflict..if y’all yelling “prison, lock him up” then there should be two ppl on trial..ruldoph wasn’t no **** victim

cant swing a helmet at someones unprotected head no matter what. garrett is an idiot

Advertisement
cant swing a helmet at someones unprotected head no matter what. garrett is an idiot
After being punched, kicked in the nuts and getting your helmet yanked...idk how I’d react in that heated situation..Garrett should and will be suspended..but so should ruldoph. Ppl acting like Garrett was the aggressor. All started with the QB being mad at being hit hard

What kind of man needs a helmet to 'beat the ***' of a little 'brat' QB. Both were idiots, one was way more of an idiot than the other, and might have just ended his career in the NFL. Good riddance.

Advertisement
if you did that in a bar fight (using something to hit the other dude) and it ended poorly, that defense wouldn't work lol. you'd be bleeped
Okay well I will take the consequences of going extreme but the that person would know better next time not to pick fights with people.

Advertisement
These nerdy *** twitter fvcks hate seeing guys get physical. They are so used to being cucks with high estrogen they can't stand seeing men be men.
Bro, swinging at a player's bare head with basically a bowling ball is not "men being men" and it has no place in football. You're better than that, OGH.

And this wasn't an unexpected one off for Garrett like that idiot espn reporter immediately tweeted out in his defense. He's been doing dirty sh-t all season. He is the next Burfict.

Okay well I will take the consequences of going extreme but the that person would know better next time not to pick fights with people.
Argument over a miami fsu game turns into a shoving match escalating to pulling out a gun & killing them. They gone learn today. I keeps it real.

I pray that you're not an adult yet. Geezuz man LOL
Really man? Wow yet you the main one talking accountability. How about don't pick fights with people and you have nothing to worry about in terms of someone trying to retaliate on you whether with a weapon or not. You sound like the type that God forbid if a person breaks into your home just looking to steal something with no weapon you would probably still shoot them and use stand your ground even though this person was unarmed and possibly tried to runaway after seeing you. Yet you speak of accountability? Right? SMH

Advertisement
Im not quitting ****. You put your hands on somebody don't ***** up at how they defend themselves.

Okay, keep teaching young football players to use whatever weapon they can find if an opposing player picks a fight. Go ahead and beat the ^%$& out of the guy with a helmet.

Garrett should be suspended indefinitely & arrested. Inexcusable. Respect to Pouncey. I would've have been livid as well. Amateur hour.
You sound like a big softie lamp.. he should be arrested now🤣🤣🤣 man some of yall are so emotional.. merriweather did the same ****. Yall some double standard asses.. lmao I think he should be suspended for 3-5 games. More than anything he may need calling out for help.

Remember a supposed autograph seeker sucker punched his face earlier in the year and he didn't chase dude down.

I think he lost his cool cant happen but he's still redeemable.

I'm out this thread the usuall Cis pussies are out and I want to enjoy my Friday.

Garrett was only wrong in the sense that he hurt his team is how I see it. A lot of you jackasses are just gone be quick to bash the brotha anyways as if y’all never lost your cool in a heated moment. Amazing how many perfect people we have on the board that never lose their composure.
You can't actually be this blatantly stupid

Advertisement
After being punched, kicked in the nuts and getting your helmet yanked...idk how I’d react in that heated situation..Garrett should and will be suspended..but so should ruldoph. Ppl acting like Garrett was the aggressor. All started with the QB being mad at being hit hard

mason will get fined and maybe a suspension, as well. garrett is still stupid. youre swinging a helmet at a dudes head.

Advertisement
Back