Myles Garrett

Advertisement
Yes. Med card needed. The myrcene level was so high that it knocked me out to the point that I had to push a flight back this morning.
You mean, like this?
1573932618625.jpeg

Bottom line for me nobody was hurt. I'd like to see the NFL hire former players to decide fate of players who ***** up. If it was me I'd probably give Garrett 4-6 games with no pay. Pouncey half game 1000k fine for the kick he tried to get in at least in this case anyway. Mason one game without pay. The guy that hit mason after the fact 1 games without pay. If someone was hurt it would change everything. I'm not for destroying people for what could have been ifs, and or buts. It's a violent games not making excuses but it is what it is.
Derrick Brooks and James Thrash are the NFLs appeal officials

Actually no, to be guided by emotions is a decidedly feminine trait. That's not up for debate. I shouldn't have to be telling a college graduate this.

Are you kidding me? Look at the stats of violent crimes. Who commits more of them? Which *** is the prison loaded with? Must be because men are so calm and collected. LMFAO!! I shouldn't have to tell an adult, that "being guided by emotion" is not a female quality.

Advertisement
Picking on the disabled kids now? Are you a parent? Sounds to me like you haven’t a clue how life actually works outside of what you see on tv.

No, but I don't think people need to change how they act because a small portion of the population(the disabled) may copy them.

Everyone does not know this. This could very well be your undoing one day. Your definition of being an alpha male is a microcosm of a much larger societal issue as well.

This has been the case since the beginning of time. You think the Alpha Homo Erectus or early Homo Sapien Sapiens were not aggressive?

Advertisement
Men are more aggressive than women. Just like women have more suicidal ideation (emotional component) but men are more likely to commit suicide (aggressive/action component).

So you are agreeing with the other guy and saying Myles Garrett is a low T feminine individual since he attacked the guy in a fit of rage? The prisons are filled with low T individuals because they can't control their emotions and get aggravated? The highest T individuals in America are watching their wives get banged because they can't be emotional and start a confrontation?

So you are agreeing with the other guy and saying Myles Garrett is a low T feminine individual since he attacked the guy in a fit of rage? The prisons are filled with low T individuals because they can't control their emotions and get aggravated? The highest T individuals in America are watching their wives get banged because they can't be emotional and start a confrontation?

No, I don't agree with that at all. The T is what drives the aggression. Those guys have high T and poor control over their emotions, which would be considered a feminine quality. Guys who wanna watch their wives get banged are low T and passive, which is also feminine.

No, I don't agree with that at all. The T is what drives the aggression. Those guys have high T and poor control over their emotions, which would be considered a feminine quality. Guys who wanna watch their wives get banged are low T and passive, which is also feminine.
If men control their emotions so well. Why do we constantly see high T individuals flying into fits of rage and murdering or assaulting people? At a much higher rate than females.

Advertisement
If men control their emotions so well. Why do we constantly see high T individuals flying into fits of rage and murdering or assaulting people? At a much higher rate than females.

I'm not saying men actually control their emotions well, I'm just giving you the definitions of masculinity and femininity. We've been an aggressive species and lived in an aggressive world since the dawn of time as a means for survival. If you want to know why men have more testosterone and thus more aggressive then grab your nuts.

I'm not saying men actually control their emotions well, I'm just giving you the definitions of masculinity and femininity. We've been an aggressive species and lived in an aggressive world since the dawn of time as a means for survival. If you want to know why men have more testosterone and thus more aggressive then grab your nuts.
I know why men have more test and more aggressiveness. The other guy is the one saying "getting into fights is a sign of Low T". In fact, Myles is obviously on a ton of extra T anyway, there is no chance he has low t.

Advertisement
I know why men have more test and more aggressiveness. The other guy is the one saying "getting into fights is a sign of Low T". In fact, Myles is obviously on a ton of extra T anyway, there is no chance he has low t.
Quit with the strawman. I said letting emotions rule your actions is a feminine trait. It's basic psychology. Look into it for your own sake. You're quite out of your breadth here.

Men are naturally more aggressive. But don't confuse aggressiveness with masculinity. Men low on the social hierarchy exhibit inability to control their emotions, lack stability and true confidence and don't exhibit the true masculine traits of an alpha male.

Quit with the strawman. I said letting emotions rule your actions is a feminine trait. It's basic psychology. Look into it for your own sake. You're quite out of your breadth here.
Provide me with a study that shows women allow their emotions to rule their actions.

Men are naturally more aggressive. But don't confuse aggressiveness with masculinity. Men low on the social hierarchy exhibit inability to control their emotions, lack stability and true confidence and don't exhibit the true masculine traits of an alpha male.

Re read what you just said.

Men are naturally more aggressive. Which would mean it is a masculine trait.

Masculinity: having qualities or appearance traditionally associated with men, especially strength and aggressiveness.

So if aggressiveness is associated with men. It is a masculine trait.

Saying a 275 lb beast that dominates in the NFL is not masculine is absolutely laughable.

Advertisement
Back