Myles Garrett

Bottom Line : The end results of this sad incident

For NOW:

All involved will receive substantial fines and suspensions according to their roles in the incident

We learned that Mason Rudolph has a really, really hard head...cabeza muy muy dura

In the FUTURE:

Regardless of how you feel about his behavior.....When Myles Garrett becomes a free agent .....teams will still be lined up to sign him for big $$$.

Anyone who thinks otherwise is living in a wishful fantasy world .....and will end up being very disappointed....It's not worth arguing about that

Because IF there is anything the NFL has proven over the years it's...Talent trump's Stupidity, EVERY Day and twice on Sundays

Advertisement
So Garrett is suspended indefinitely, but for at least the rest of the season.

If I'm Rudolph, I reach out to Garrett privately and try to bury the hatchet. I publicly accept his apology and ask the NFL to be lenient as we've both learned from this.

Well then. I guess we are done here. You know you are wrong and just don't want to admit. Everyone with a working brain knows Alphas lose their cool on a general basis. I should have ended this debate when you made the absurd comment that attacking someone is a womanly trait. LOL!!

Everyone does not know this. This could very well be your undoing one day. Your definition of being an alpha male is a microcosm of a much larger societal issue as well.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Fast forward to the 50 second mark. This happened a few years back when I was in highschool at Hamburg Highschool in Pennsylvania. Brutal. I think he only got a 1 game suspension.

Thread goes from being about the incident
—> not letting the instigator (Rudolph) off clean as if they’re innocent (still happened)
—> folks believing an obviously FAKE tweet (they’re still stupid af not realizing it’s fake)
—> what’s manly or not
—>witch hunts against posters after not reading the whole thread first about things they didn’t bring to the thread because some posters just don’t like each other when they don’t even know each other personally (so who ****ed who’s wife?)
—> back to people regurgitating things about the incident they saw somewhere else without seeing what happened themselves
—> back to manly or not
—> now parenting and “incels”
😂😂😂😂
Disclaimer: may be a tad out of order

Thread goes from being about the incident
—> not letting the instigator (Rudolph) off clean as if they’re innocent (still happened)
—> folks believing an obviously FAKE tweet (they’re still stupid af not realizing it’s fake)
—> what’s manly or not
—>witch hunts against posters after not reading the whole thread first about things they didn’t bring to the thread because some posters just don’t like each other when they don’t even know each other personally (so who ****ed who’s wife?)
—> back to people regurgitating things about the incident they saw somewhere else without seeing what happened themselves
—> back to manly or not
—> now parenting and “incels”
😂😂😂😂
Disclaimer: may be a tad out of order

dont forget laymen's trying to interpret assumption of risk and weed

Advertisement
Well then. I guess we are done here. You know you are wrong and just don't want to admit. Everyone with a working brain knows Alphas lose their cool on a general basis. I should have ended this debate when you made the absurd comment that attacking someone is a womanly trait. LOL!!
Actually no, to be guided by emotions is a decidedly feminine trait. That's not up for debate. I shouldn't have to be telling a college graduate this.

Comes down to Garrett got stupid with the helmet. If he would of just tore Mason’s helmet off and chunked it down the field, we would all just be laughing about it. No matter how you look at it, Garrett was wrong to let his emotions get to him, and Mason was wrong to initiate the problem.

Garrett seems to have a history of these kind of issues, so it may not be good for him. Mason may get away with just a game suspension or a small fine.

Mason- small fine

Garrett- rest of season suspension + large fine

Looks like Pouncey already got 3 game suspension

Bottom line for me nobody was hurt. I'd like to see the NFL hire former players to decide fate of players who ***** up. If it was me I'd probably give Garrett 4-6 games with no pay. Pouncey half game 1000k fine for the kick he tried to get in at least in this case anyway. Mason one game without pay. The guy that hit mason after the fact 1 games without pay. If someone was hurt it would change everything. I'm not for destroying people for what could have been ifs, and or buts. It's a violent game not making excuses but it is what it is.

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement

There's a difference between being aggressive and being an alpha. Few alphas are overly aggressive now, it's difficult to be a successful dominant male in today's society if you are overly aggressive and losing your cool constantly. Unless you want to be President.

There's a difference between being aggressive and being an alpha. Few alphas are overly aggressive now, it's difficult to be a successful dominant male in today's society if you are overly aggressive and losing your cool constantly. Unless you want to be President.
Yup even Omega males get to have an opinion now.

Advertisement
Back