Myles Garrett

Advertisement
Re read what you just said.

Men are naturally more aggressive. Which would mean it is a masculine trait.

Masculinity: having qualities or appearance traditionally associated with men, especially strength and aggressiveness.

So if aggressiveness is associated with men. It is a masculine trait.

Saying a 275 lb beast that dominates in the NFL is not masculine is absolutely laughable.
Really beginning to doubt your purported degree.

Last edited:
Provide me with a study that shows women allow their emotions to rule their actions.
Sorry, I'm not going to hold your hand through something life experience usually teaches. But a simple Google search will undoubtedly start you down a path to enlightenment.
One day, when you begin to engage with women on an physical and emotional level, you'll know exactly what the rest of us already do.

Sorry, I'm not going to hold your hand through something life experience usually teaches. But a simple Google search will undoubtedly start you down a path to enlightenment.
One day, when you begin to engage with women on an physical and emotional level, you'll know exactly what the rest of us already do.

LOL!!! *********. You know your little theory is 100% incorrect and know are backing down when asked to cite your sources. Who commit the most violent crimes in America? Men. Must be because they are so calm and collected and never let their emotions get the best of them.

Go spout your ********* to someone that will believe it.

Advertisement
LOL!!! *********. You know your little theory is 100% incorrect and know are backing down when asked to cite your sources. Who commit the most violent crimes in America? Men. Must be because they are so calm and collected and never let their emotions get the best of them.

Go spout your ********* to someone that will believe it.
Are you wondering why no one is coming to your defense here? The opposite actually? You're petty little outbursts and juvenile musings show just where in the social hierarchy you sit.

Start here... Please. Read more, post less on this topic.

So you are going to stand by your laughable statement that a 275 lb freak athlete has high estrogen levels? LMFAOO
Do you know what happens when you have elevated levels of estrogen in you body? When you get a girlfriend one day, notice her moodiness and inability to control her emotions about once a month. She might even throw something at you head if you make her made enough!

Advertisement
You both are right, high T does cause aggressive behavior, however it also causes estrogen when introduced. I've been on T for 5 years but the Dr put me on Arimadex (estrogen blocker) otherwise, manly men with high levels of T, can also develop ******* and have sudden emotional swings; just like a woman.

There was no risk. MAGA caliber SAMs believe virtually everything along those lines. What do we hear...lies and fear, lies and fear, lies and fear.

Young people see straight through the lies and dismiss the fear. That's why that generation is a bit of a problem for the MAGA liars and their Roy Cohn heritage.

I have a classic MAGA SAM who sits next to me at the Canes games. Last weekend he insisted that billions of dollars are being diverted from social security funds to pay for the impeachment process. I howled in laughter but he insisted it is true.

Well of course is is true. You're getting it shoveled your way by the same types who have already identified how gullible you are.

Someone forgot to stay on their TDS meds....get some help.

Are you wondering why no one is coming to your defense here? The opposite actually? You're petty little outbursts and juvenile musings show just where in the social hierarchy you sit.

Start here... Please. Read more, post less on this topic.

LMFAO Did you actually read the study? This doesn't support your theory at all. 75% of the article is about how women react negatively to violence. Not that they "lose control of their emotions".

This type of posting without reading says a lot more about you than it does me. Couple this with the fact that you think fighting is a womanly trait and that Myles Garret has high estrogen and we know exactly the type of intellectual midget we are dealing with. If Garret had high levels of estrogen the team doctor would have addressed that situation the second he got into the league and turned him into an even bigger freak.

Clearly you and your supporters have such a skewed impression of what being a man really is.

Advertisement
LMFAO Did you actually read the study? This doesn't support your theory at all. 75% of the article is about how women react negatively to violence. Not that they "lose control of their emotions".

This type of posting without reading says a lot more about you than it does me. Couple this with the fact that you think fighting is a womanly trait and that Myles Garret has high estrogen and we know exactly the type of intellectual midget we are dealing with. If Garret had high levels of estrogen the team doctor would have addressed that situation the second he got into the league and turned him into an even bigger freak.

Clearly you and your supporters have such a skewed impression of what being a man really is.
Strawman. Only you brought up how women react to violence. I'm truly sorry you didn't have a masculine roll model growing up.

Strawman. Only you brought up how women react to violence. I'm truly sorry you didn't have a masculine roll model growing up.

LOL!! We are talking about reacting to violence because it pertains to the topic at hand. You just got so thoroughly beat in this debate, you are trying to grasp at any and all straws to form some sort of victory.

Now you have reached the point where you are trying to bring up anecdotes as facts.
jthomps123: since I am such a feminine guy, women walk all over me and when I don't do exactly what they say, they fly into fits of rage. This means women can't control their emotions and men are obedient little pussies.

Advertisement
cYRQWBrPipB7aWa4dD.gif

LOL!! We are talking about reacting to violence because it pertains to the topic at hand. You just got so thoroughly beat in this debate, you are trying to grasp at any and all straws to form some sort of victory.

Now you have reached the point where you are trying to bring up anecdotes as facts.
jthomps123: since I am such a feminine guy, women walk all over me and when I don't do exactly what they say, they fly into fits of rage. This means women can't control their emotions and men are obedient little pussies.
You're adept at defeating your strawmen, but are completely out of depth when talking the psychology of masculinity. You continuous use childish insults and outbursts, truly a 'man' who cannot control his emotions. If I had to guess you come from a broken home and witnessed your mom get beaten by your stepdad. I'd advise you seek counseling before entering your first relationship with the opposite ***. If you continue down this path of ignorance, the women you settle for will be broken emotionally, dependent, untrustworthy and unfraithful.

Please use this thread as a lesson, not one man in this thread has backed up your hypothesis that losing control of ones emotions is a masculine trait. Its about as beta a trait as a man can have. Its not a good look.

Every focking thread these days morphs into “Hillary, libs, maga, racism, etc.” what is wrong with us? Can we just keep it to football? Is it because our teams winning finally, and there’s nothing exciting about it? There was more CFB talk when they were losing. Sheesh!
Crazy part is there is a sticky post about forum rules and threads like this including others on page 1 are full of numerous “violations” even by a member of the sites staff. 😂

Advertisement
Back