Myles Garrett

Advertisement
BBA from UM.
Freak T levels help with protein synthesis if you want to be a NBB, but most have plenty. I think you need to dive into social hierarchies in the modern world and how T levels absolutely need to be accompanied by other attributes for success. In fact, you dont even NEED high T levels to be successful in this world - even low T betas like Bill Gates or Mark Zuckerberg can become 'dominant' in our current world. Most men have relative T levels. Most men are also cowards when it comes time to do 'manly' ****.

Freak T levels help with protein synthesis if you want to be a NBB, but most have plenty. I think you need to dive into social hierarchies in the modern world and how T levels absolutely need to be accompanied by other attributes for success. In fact, you dont even NEED high T levels to be successful in this world - even low T betas like Bill Gates or Mark Zuckerberg can become 'dominant' in our current world. Most men have relative T levels. Most men are also cowards when it comes time to do 'manly' ****.

Of course you don't need high T levels to be successful. Their are plenty of women who are very successful too. I am just saying "manly schit" is things are generally performed by guys with high T levels. Or even just regular levels of T Levels compared to women.

I think the reason we are arguing is because my idea of Manly is "something you would expect from someone with high levels of testosterone". Where are your idea is " the smartest course of action to be performed in response to a certain stimulus".

Intelligent people don't behave that way (whether they are alpha males or beta males).

Behaving like Garrett did can cost you:

1) Financially
2) Career-wise
3) Potentially cause a fatality or brain damage

It's hard to fathom that "macho" guys are willing to ruin their life (go to jail, lose their job, lose their wife/gf etc) over a few minutes of imposing their will. It is dumb as ****. Anyone that doesn't understand that would be well served to learn that. It simply isn't worth ruining your entire life for a few minutes of "alpha male" behavior.

Intelligent people don't behave that way (whether they are alpha males or beta males).

Behaving like Garrett did can cost you:

1) Financially
2) Career-wise
3) Potentially cause a fatality or brain damage

It's hard to fathom that "macho" guys are willing to ruin their life (go to jail, lose their job, lose their wife/gf etc) over a few minutes of imposing their will. It is dumb as ****. Anyone that doesn't understand that would be well served to learn that. It simply isn't worth ruining your entire life for a few minutes of "alpha male" behavior.

I haven't seen a single poster argue, that this was worth it. Or an intelligent move.

Advertisement
Of course you don't need high T levels to be successful. Their are plenty of women who are very successful too. I am just saying "manly schit" is things are generally performed by guys with high T levels. Or even just regular levels of T Levels compared to women.

I think the reason we are arguing is because my idea of Manly is "something you would expect from someone with high levels of testosterone". Where are your idea is " the smartest course of action to be performed in response to a certain stimulus".
There is the blade. We consider 'manly schit' different things. You think a man losing his emotions (like a woman) at this job and throwing away his career as 'manly'. I don't, in fact I think he probably has a high level of estrogen to go along with his high T levels.

Being unable to control your emotions is NOT manly, alpha or dominant. Period.

There is the blade. We consider 'manly schit' different things. You think a man losing his emotions (like a woman) at this job and throwing away his career as 'manly'. I don't, in fact I think he probably has a high level of estrogen to go along with his high T levels.

Being unable to control your emotions is NOT manly, alpha or dominant. Period.

How so? Alpha Chimps and Alphas throughout history have lost control of their emotions on a regular basis. It is part of the reason why as far back as the fertile crescent times. The Alphas may have been the best warriors, but not the best leaders. Women are much less likely to lose their cool and do something that would end up making them lose their career.

How so? Alpha Chimps and Alphas throughout history have lost control of their emotions on a regular basis. It is part of the reason why as far back as the fertile crescent times. The Alphas may have been the best warriors, but not the best leaders. Women are much less likely to lose their cool and do something that would end up making them lose their career.
Please document or extrapolate the above claim.

"displays and contact aggression are common components of a male chimpanzee's dominance repertoire "

Advertisement

LMAO! Go look up when alpha chimps attack humans and end up getting killed. That was manly behavior, but not smart behavior. Go do research on chimps if you are that interested. So are you really trying to say that the most alpha chimps are the ones that are the wisest?

Please document or extrapolate the above claim; using empirical data, historical accounts, studies and verifiable observations that support your claims.

PS: Dogmatic beliefs dont suffice.
So since your ridiculous pseudo-intellectual definition of alpha was called out. You are trying to change the subject of the debate. Makes sense.

I will entertain this ridiculous question though. How about when Alā’ ad-Dīn Muhammad had Ghengis khans emissaries arrested because he was offended by what they said. Even though he knew it was going to get him killed.

Advertisement
So since your ridiculous pseudo-intellectual definition of alpha was called out. You are trying to change the subject of the debate. Makes sense.

I will entertain this ridiculous question though. How about when Alā’ ad-Dīn Muhammad had Ghengis khans emissaries arrested because he was offended by what they said. Even though he knew it was going to get him killed.
Define alpha however you like. And then support your claims; is all I ask.

Advertisement
No. I don't want your interpretations of historical events. I want empirical evidence of your claims.
Well then. I guess we are done here. You know you are wrong and just don't want to admit. Everyone with a working brain knows Alphas lose their cool on a general basis. I should have ended this debate when you made the absurd comment that attacking someone is a womanly trait. LOL!!

There was a flag on that play for him putting his body weight on him, dip****.
We all know that Rudolph acted like a baby, but YOU. DON'T. SWING. AND. HIT. OTHER. PLAYERS. IN. THE. HEAD. WITH. A HELMET.

Are you not getting that?
There was no.flag.for that you Stephen a *** guzzler. Nice try though.

Advertisement
Back