My transfer portal wishlist

Jamie Newman would be a good transfer candidate. Smart, veteran, productive QB.
Jose Borregales. He legitimately beat us with his leg. He'd be an All-ACC kicker here.
I'd love to find another version of KJ Osborn. I don't have a name, but a selfless team player at the WR position like Osborn would thrive here. He - like Osborn - would shoot to the top of the depth chart.

Advertisement
Anyone heard anything about Quincy Roche. DE from temple, heard he started following manny since entering the portal. #followthefollows

Need an immediately eligible WR and CB for 2020. Of course 1 or 2 OL as well.

Adding Black (UM) or Shorter (PSU) would be a no brainer even if they can’t play till 2021.

Advertisement
Devin bush CB Razorbacks
Scooby Carter CB Alabama
DE von Graves CB NC State
Mannix Netherlands CB lsu
Miguel Edwards CB OU

Calvin Ashley OT FAU
Bruce Matthews OT Old Miss
JP Urquidez OT Texas
Devery Hamilton OT Stanford University
Mannix and Scooby for the names

Advertisement
Advertisement
I like Joey Yellen from ASU. The only issue is he has to sit a year, otherwise i would have pushed for him to take the job from those already here.

Yellen is hands down the best player in the portal. This kid has "it." The intangibles are there. As a true freshman in his first and only game threw for 292/4TD against USC. Such as stark contrast from clueless trainwrecks like N'Kosi and Jarren who are incapable of understanding the nuances of playing major college QB. Kid is gonna be a 3rd round pick at worst. Transferred to Pitt though. I don't think it's a great fit but we'll see how he does.

Advertisement
Why is former 5* OT Calvin Ashley going to Florida A&M? Off the field or grade issues? Seems like a guy we should have taken a shot at.. Low risk High Reward type.. The other one we should look at the o-line is Terrance Davis of Maryland. Former 4* OT who has immediate eligibility

To me looks like a lot of former highly touted players on the line in the portal.
JP Urquidez Texas
Zach Robertson ASU
Bryce Mathews Ole Miss
Devery Hamilton Stanford
Breyon Gaddy Maryland
Henry Hattis Stanford

At WR wish we were going hard after Shorter from PSU.
QB possibly KJ Costello?

20200108_203005.jpg

Miami needs to get 5-6 quality OL athletes as bridge to better recruiting classes.

Will take 3-4 years to smooth out.

Not going to happen obviously, but one can dream.

Advertisement
Back