My transfer portal wishlist

Advertisement
Remember how we dominated the portal last year? Expect the opposite this year. The jig is up, no one wants to waste their career under Manny and his clowns.

I do worry about that. If you're a parent of a QB or a OL would you wanna send your kid to Miami?

Advertisement
My Transfer Portal List begins with whichever USC QB ends up transferring this year. JT Daniels or Slovis, idc. Jarren and Nkosi can leave, idc.

I love the way that Slovis kid plays. He's a gunslinger but scans the field like a pro already as a freshman. He makes some bad decisions that leads to picks but he should improve on that with experience.

Damaged goods maybe?

Most of the Olinemen in the transfer portal are damaged goods. Unfortunately Miami is in a position that we have find the least damaged ones. Such as Josh Sills who was an all BIG12 linemen who suffered an ankle injury. Which is better than knee injuries.

Then there is Hattis from Stanford who had a shoulder injury.

Go Canes

Last edited:
Advertisement
Most important player we need is a left tackle. Our kicker is okay. Our LT is really bad.
I seriously doubt we'll find a LT in the portal good enough to come here and start.We may find a guy or 2 to come in and provide depth.We better hope the guys on the team improve because those are going to be the guys playing the most and starting next season.

Advertisement
I seriously doubt we'll find a LT in the portal good enough to come here and start.We may find a guy or 2 to come in and provide depth.We better hope the guys on the team improve because those are going to be the guys playing the most and starting next season.
Position scarcity. If you consider the amount of Americans with height and size of a DB or even an OG as compared to a OT its night and day. I would venture that 80% of the coaches out there are watching the portal for decent OTs. not going to be easy to find and convince to come.

Advertisement
ninja about to be at FAMU i believe.

This one is a head scratcher. Big time kid (1st team AA type in HS) that grew up in FL - went to DC area to play his senior year. Then signed with auburn, then transferred to FAU and how he's going to FAMU. Did a little digging and found out his GF (now wife) had their kid when he first got to Auburn then moved to florida to be close to his family. Moving to FAMU to help parent (his wife goes to FSU). Makes sense because I never recall hearing he was a trouble kid.

Most of the Olinemen in the transfer portal are damaged goods. Unfortunately Miami is in a position that we have find the least damaged ones. Such as Josh Sills who was an all BIG12 linemen who suffered an ankle injury. Which is better than knee injuries.

Then there is Hattis from Stanford who had a shoulder injury.

Go Canes
Rather have the ankle than the shoulder.

Advertisement
Back