My transfer portal wishlist

he played in 4 games last year, n 1 this year... just because the defense ******, that doesnt mean he is.. the 5 star kid is a starter Radley- Hales on one side n on the other they had Senior CB Motley who is a decent CB...

Never said he did - was just asking the question. Radley-Hiles is the nickelback. Jaden Davis and Tre Brown are the other 2 CBs playing over him.

Advertisement
Their dbs arent nothing to write home about and 2 dudes we passed on in Hiles and Jaden Davis play over him.

what happened to the dude that macho loved that ended up at Syracuse a few years back. Started as a frosh. I forget his name damnit

I dont want anyone who cant play in that sh*tty defense.
The OU defense was much improved and actually finished ranked in the top 25. Not sure how good Edwards is considering ou was perilously thin at cb and he still left...maybe he fell out of favor with the new dc/secondary coach

Last edited:
Advertisement
You absolutely take a kid like Costello. This way we can redshirt Van Dyke and likely pushes Perry and/or Williams towards the portal.

Devin bush CB Razorbacks
Scooby Carter CB Alabama
DE von Graves CB NC State
Mannix Netherlands CB lsu
Miguel Edwards CB OU

Calvin Ashley OT FAU
Bruce Matthews OT Old Miss
JP Urquidez OT Texas
Devery Hamilton OT Stanford University
Justin Shorter WR PSU
Justin Rogers QB TCU (was a top 40 player in 2018... load of Talent but likely needs to sit out) get him to develop behind Costello.
KJ Costello QB Stan

Advertisement
Devin bush CB Razorbacks
Scooby Carter CB Alabama
DE von Graves CB NC State
Mannix Netherlands CB lsu
Miguel Edwards CB OU

Calvin Ashley OT FAU
Bruce Matthews OT Old Miss
JP Urquidez OT Texas
Devery Hamilton OT Stanford University
Is that the same Miguel Edwards from SoFla a couple of year ago? Dude we didn't offer bc we were Fücking around with Campbell & Surtain???

Hamilton from Stanford, and Sills from WVU i would be all over trying to get in for a visit. Stanford also has another guard in the portal.

Both have started games in power 5 ball.

Josh Sills from WVU is a good call. Before he got hurt he was an All Big12 linemen

Josh Sills could potentially also receive a medical redshirt for 2019 , thus giving him 2 years of eligibility at his new school.

Go Canes

Last edited:
The OU defense was much improved and actually finished ranked in the top 25. Not sure how good Edwards is considering ou was perilously thin at cb and he still left...maybe he fell out of favor with the new dc/secondary coach

It was much improved bc they finally signed a legit DC in Alex Grinch. He was great at Wazzu and stopped for a cup of coffee at OSU to coach DBs.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Josh Sills from WVU is a good call. Before he got hurt he was an All Big12 linemen

Josh Sills could potentially also receive a medical redshirt for 2019 , thus giving him 2 years of eligibility at his new school.

Go Canes
Damaged goods maybe?

Advertisement
Back