Mannix Netherlands CB lsu
Miguel Edwards CB OU

Calvin Ashley OT FAU
Bruce Matthews OT Old Miss
JP Urquidez OT Texas
Devery Hamilton OT Stanford University

Last edited:
Advertisement
Hamilton, the OT from Stanford, would be interesting. He has played a lot at Stanford. Originally from the east coast (Baltimore). I would be making contact on that one.

Advertisement
KJ Costello would look like absolute dog**** if he played at UMn he would be a waste of spot. Scooby Carter is staying at Alabama.

I like Joey Yellen from ASU. The only issue is he has to sit a year, otherwise i would have pushed for him to take the job from those already here.

Advertisement
I heard the staff is looking at OT Hamilton from Stanford and they might go after a CB... I say go get Miguel Edwards from Oklahoma... kid went to Deerfield Beach and is a pretty good CB 6'0 190...

Devin bush CB Razorbacks
Scooby Carter CB Alabama
DE von Graves CB NC State
Mannix Netherlands CB lsu

Calvin Ashley OT FAU
Bruce Matthews OT Old Miss
JP Urquidez OT Texas
Devery Hamilton OT Stanford University
Ashley isn't good. He didn't make it at Auburn and now he's leaving FAU. It's been reported that Scooby is going back to Bama a few weeks ago.

From your list give me the Stanford OT and I'd always take a chance on a Matthews. If Scooby could be convinced to change his mind I'd take him and Mannix. I don't know much about either but I know they've been coached by the best and the way both schools recruit DBs they'd probably start for us(once eligible)if they were in the rotation at their schools.

Advertisement
I was just informed Miguel Edwards out of Deerfield Beach is available. By my estimate we need two cornerbacks. One can sit out, and the other one we need to play. We also need a wide receiver, and one tackle. And we need to recruit one linebacker or get one in the transfer portal

I heard the staff is looking at OT Hamilton from Stanford and they might go after a CB... I say go get Miguel Edwards from Oklahoma... kid went to Deerfield Beach and is a pretty good CB 6'0 190...

Why couldn't he get on the field at OU? That defense has been abysmal.

Advertisement
Do people not know Costello is a bad QB?

He is better than any qb currently on our roster. I hope TVD is ready to start as a true freshman but I don't think it is likely. We don't get extra draft picks for tanking.

Given the choices, Costello gives Miami a better opportunity for success in 2020 than JW, Perry, or Matocha.

Last edited:
Why couldn't he get on the field at OU? That defense has been abysmal.
he played in 4 games last year, n 1 this year... just because the defense ******, that doesnt mean he is.. the 5 star kid is a starter Radley- Hales on one side n on the other they had Senior CB Motley who is a decent CB...

Advertisement
Back