My Prediction: The Next Couple of Weeks

Miami is currently 2-3 and has yet to play NC State and UNC; I expect both of those games to be losses. So we are looking at:
  • Alabama = Loss
  • App State = Win
  • Michigan State = Loss
  • Central Sisters of the Connecticut Middle School Chapel = Win
  • Virginia = Loss. <----- This right here got him fired.
  • UNC = Loss
  • NC State = Loss
  • Pitt = Win
  • Georgia Tech = Win
  • FSU = Win
  • Virginia Tech = Loss
  • Duke = Win
Final Record: 6-6.

From a coaching POV, I expect Manny to be kept around until the end of the season. They are not going to dismiss him during the season as it would not fix much. Lashlee has been an absolute mess and shaky since last year. Once the regular season ends, Manny will be fired and someone will coach a potential bid to play in the Vagisil Bowl. From an AD POV, I also expect Blake to be dismissed but a little bit after Manny. Yesterday's message from Julia Frenk made it very clear that he has zero confidence in the AD, and obviously the BOT feels the same way. You dont issue that type of communication without first consulting with the Chair or entire board. **** had to go down after ESPN went after UM. Thank you, ESPN.

Frenk must be sitting on a mountain of hot coals right now, because his contract has not been renewed and the BOT Chair does not like him at all. Add to the mix a complete failure to lead athletics, a black eye from ESPN, a drop in fund raising, a drop in rankings, and pure venom being spewed by the fan base, and this guy is toast in due time.

I predict that UM will hire a new AD in the next 12 months, a new HC in the next 3 months, and that the entire staff will be dismissed. No one will be kept. Not one person. I also think that they will likely allocated $20-25M to hire a HC and a competent staff. That is the going rate for success.

Anyways, Go Canes and I'm going to go back to the fetal position.

giphy.gif
Don't forget Frenk's blunder with the head of the law school that has made him a laughingstock around the educational world, not that our BOT cares about that. At least they are consistent, they hire people that are in over their heads as President and head coach! Please don't bring back Shalala, that's all we need!

Advertisement
Miami is currently 2-3 and has yet to play NC State and UNC; I expect both of those games to be losses. So we are looking at:
  • Alabama = Loss
  • App State = Win
  • Michigan State = Loss
  • UNC = Loss
  • NC State = Loss
  • Pitt = Win
  • Georgia Tech = Win
  • FSU = Win
  • Virginia Tech = Loss
  • Duke = Win

From a coaching POV, I expect Manny to be kept around until the end of the season. They are not going to dismiss him during the season as it would not fix much. Lashlee has been an absolute mess and shaky since last year. Once the regular season ends, Manny will be fired and someone will coach a potential bid to play in the Vagisil Bowl. From an AD POV, I also expect Blake to be dismissed but a little bit after Manny. Yesterday's message from Julia Frenk made it very clear that he has zero confidence in the AD, and obviously the BOT feels the same way. You dont issue that type of communication without first consulting with the Chair or entire board. **** had to go down after ESPN went after UM. Thank you, ESPN.

Frenk must be sitting on a mountain of hot coals right now, because his contract has not been renewed and the BOT Chair does not like him at all. Add to the mix a complete failure to lead athletics, a black eye from ESPN, a drop in fund raising, a drop in rankings, and pure venom being spewed by the fan base, and this guy is toast in due time.

I predict that UM will hire a new AD in the next 12 months, a new HC in the next 3 months, and that the entire staff will be dismissed. No one will be kept. Not one person. I also think that they will likely allocated $20-25M to hire a HC and a competent staff. That is the going rate for success.

giphy.gif
Sorry bud Duke and FSPuke are the only wins remaining and even those aren’t given. Final season outcome 4-8…

Fspoo can only run the ball. And we can’t tackle. Bad combo. Toss up and it sucks to say cause I hate those ***aloons

Advertisement
6-6 doesn’t get him fired imo unless Blake is fired, which I don’t see happening.

• Alabama = Loss
  • App State = Win
  • Michigan State = Loss
  • UNC = Loss
  • NC State = Loss
  • Pitt = Win
  • Georgia Tech = Win
  • FSU = Win
  • Virginia Tech = Loss
  • Duke = Win

giphy.gif
I like & agree with your vision overall…My only concern with what you stated as your vision for The Athletic Department is: Can we REALLY AFFORD another year(12 months) of blake james???

I like & agree with your vision overall…My only concern with what you stated as your vision for The Athletic Department is: Can we REALLY AFFORD another year(12 months) of blake james???
No, we cannot, but I dont think that the school shares the same urgency we have. And it will take time to find a good AD; interview process alone could take 6 months.

Advertisement
if they are going to fire him, then it's better to do it sooner than later. Gives time to conduct a proper search and for interested candidates to contact associates who they may want as assistants. But of course, I am assuming that UM conducts a proper search, which is mainly based on hope and fairy tales at this point.

• Alabama = Loss
  • App State = Win
  • Michigan State = Loss
  • UNC = Loss
  • NC State = Loss
  • Pitt = Win
  • Georgia Tech = Win
  • FSU = Win
  • Virginia Tech = Loss
  • Duke = Win

giphy.gif

Miami is 2-3. Losses at UNC and at home to NCST have him 2-5.

I will be shocked if he still has a job as of October 24th if both of these things happen.

The heat has been turned up national and it's Dead Manny Walking—no one is buying into any young up-and-comer, "Miami guy" that can lead the program back nonsense anymore.

It is finished. Wheels are off.

No way this team wins at Pitt or GT at this rate, either—both are physical and will push Diaz's Candy Canes all over the place.

Advertisement
My prediction. Manny will point out that recruiting was allowing him to rebuild the team until he lost King and was "forced" to start a freshman. the freshmen are playing well. Blake will point out that recruiting is still trending up so he will demand that Manny hire a real DC and give him 100% control over the defense staff and system. Manny and Blake keep their jobs simply because Frenk is a lame duck and the BOT will allow the next administration to start over clean making their own decisons. I know this is not what I want to happen, but it recognizes that firing Blake and Manny now costs more than doing it later. It allows the new President to hire his own AD and that AD to hire a head coach in all three major sports. In otherwords, because of our lazy, social justice driven BOT we get to suck for a while longer...........................I want to vomit.
Social justice and performing have nothing to do with each other. Saban went marching with his players in kkkville Bama. I know right wingers cant fathom that. But evevtually your small brains have to fathom other people rights is more important than money and your entertainment.

Last edited:
Miami is 2-3. Losses at UNC and at home to NCST have him 2-5.

I will be shocked if he still has a job as of October 24th if both of these things happen.

The heat has been turned up national and it's Dead Manny Walking—no one is buying into any young up-and-comer, "Miami guy" that can lead the program back nonsense anymore.

It is finished. Wheels are off.

No way this team wins at Pitt or GT at this rate, either—both are physical and will push Diaz's Candy Canes all over the place.
If he loses the next 3 then it's absolutely unfair to the players that you don't can him before Georgia Tech and Blake/Frenk should be punched in the throat the next time they babble about caring bout da kids.

The ONLY reasonable thing to do (since the reason of doing it now obviously isn't clear to these dolts) would be to let an interim try to beat Georgia Tech at home and then also have enough time to prepare to avoid any possible embarrassment to FSU. Anything short of that and the players would be justified in executing a mass exodus.

Social justice and performing have nothing to do with each other. Saban went marching with his players in kkkville Bama. I know right wingers cant fathom that. But evevtually your small brains have to phathom other people rights is more important than money and your entertainment.
Well said. Eloquent and illuminating.

Advertisement
Norvell beats Manny and that's what get's him fired. Lose to FSU and that shows obvious regression.

Did people forget Pitt lost to Western Michigan?

Every team in the ACC is dog**** currently.

We're going to win games nobody thinks we have a chance and lose games everyone thinks we win.

6-6 or 7-5 and MOAR of the same.

Advertisement
Back