My Prediction: The Next Couple of Weeks

PBJFanatic

Sophomore
Miami is currently 2-3 and has yet to play NC State and UNC; I expect both of those games to be losses. So we are looking at:
  • Alabama = Loss
  • App State = Win
  • Michigan State = Loss
  • Central Sisters of the Connecticut Middle School Chapel = Win
  • Virginia = Loss. <----- This right here got him fired.
  • UNC = Loss
  • NC State = Loss
  • Pitt = Win
  • Georgia Tech = Win
  • FSU = Win
  • Virginia Tech = Loss
  • Duke = Win
Final Record: 6-6.

From a coaching POV, I expect Manny to be kept around until the end of the season. They are not going to dismiss him during the season as it would not fix much. Lashlee has been an absolute mess and shaky since last year. Once the regular season ends, Manny will be fired and someone will coach a potential bid to play in the Vagisil Bowl. From an AD POV, I also expect Blake to be dismissed but a little bit after Manny. Yesterday's message from Julia Frenk made it very clear that he has zero confidence in the AD, and obviously the BOT feels the same way. You dont issue that type of communication without first consulting with the Chair or entire board. **** had to go down after ESPN went after UM. Thank you, ESPN.

Frenk must be sitting on a mountain of hot coals right now, because his contract has not been renewed and the BOT Chair does not like him at all. Add to the mix a complete failure to lead athletics, a black eye from ESPN, a drop in fund raising, a drop in rankings, and pure venom being spewed by the fan base, and this guy is toast in due time.

I predict that UM will hire a new AD in the next 12 months, a new HC in the next 3 months, and that the entire staff will be dismissed. No one will be kept. Not one person. I also think that they will likely allocated $20-25M to hire a HC and a competent staff. That is the going rate for success.

Anyways, Go Canes and I'm going to go back to the fetal position.

giphy.gif

Advertisement
Miami is currently 2-3 and has yet to play NC State and UNC; I expect both of those games to be losses. So we are looking at:
  • Alabama = Loss
  • App State = Win
  • Michigan State = Loss
  • Virginia = Loss
  • UNC = Loss
  • NC State = Loss
  • Pitt = Win
  • Georgia Tech = Win
  • FSU = Win
  • Virginia Tech = Loss
  • Duke = Win

From a coaching POV, I expect Manny to be kept around until the end of the season. They are not going to dismiss him during the season as it would not fix much. Lashlee has been an absolute mess and shaky since last year. Once the regular season ends, Manny will be fired and someone will coach a potential bid to play in the Vagisil Bowl. From an AD POV, I also expect Blake to be dismissed but a little bit after Manny. Yesterday's message from Julia Frenk made it very clear that he has zero confidence in the AD, and obviously the BOT feels the same way. You dont issue that type of communication without first consulting with the Chair or entire board. **** had to go down after ESPN went after UM. Thank you, ESPN.

Frenk must be sitting on a mountain of hot coals right now, because his contract has not been renewed and the BOT Chair does not like him at all. Add to the mix a complete failure to lead athletics, a black eye from ESPN, a drop in fund raising, a drop in rankings, and pure venom being spewed by the fan base, and this guy is toast in due time.

I predict that UM will hire a new AD in the next 12 months, a new HC in the next 3 months, and that the entire staff will be dismissed. No one will be kept. Not one person. I also think that they will likely allocated $20-25M to hire a HC and a competent staff. That is the going rate for success.

I said UNC would be the one to send Manny packing, still stand by that. Although all the national bashing might have this process sped up as the noise increases.

Advertisement
You’re an optimist. 3 wins in a row after losing to NC and NCST? The bottom may fall out after the Carolinas and the heat will be ‘turnt‘ up. We’ll see if this staff survives riding freshmans’ through the ACC schedule.

Advertisement
  • Alabama = Loss
  • App State = Win
  • Michigan State = Loss
  • UNC = Loss
  • NC State = Loss
  • Pitt = Win
  • Georgia Tech = Win
  • FSU = Win
  • Virginia Tech = Loss
  • Duke = Win

giphy.gif
From ur mouth to God’s ears

beating Ga Tech or Pitt on the road ain't happening
I totally agree here, opponents licking there chops waiting no doubt the fight in us by then a very distant old memory very sad to say.

Cane look to end season ASAP for Xbox season.

Advertisement
I said UNC would be the one to send Manny packing, still stand by that. Although all the national bashing might have this process sped up as the noise increases.
I am going to the UNC Game to watch Manny final performance in this sh?t show he called coaching. I will be drunk that way I can handle the 900 yards UNC will drop on us. GOOD BYE Manny 👋

Advertisement
  • Alabama = Loss
  • App State = Win
  • Michigan State = Loss
  • UNC = Loss
  • NC State = Loss
  • Pitt = Win
  • Georgia Tech = Win
  • FSU = Win
  • Virginia Tech = Loss
  • Duke = Win

giphy.gif
Appreciate a man who can put a marker down.

Like others have said, we ain't beating Pitt on the road when they have a QB that would be in the Heisman talk if he played in the SEC and had faced similar competition so far.

It probably won't happen but ideally Manny would be canned well before FSU. Deprive him of the rivalry win (even against this pathetic FSU squad) and allow some positive vibes around the program and the interim and hopefully finish the year with some momentum for the new coach.

Advertisement
Back