My Post Game recap

Advertisement
Yeah that was good. His head was in the right place seeing Hightower but didn't set his feet & launch it, got too greedy on that play imo.

Also on the missed TD to Pope on the Post route, he had Harley underneath but was going for the prize.

It's a short week, so Richt probably won't start Perry vs UNC especially since Rosier hasn't really done anything to lose his job just yet, but I really hope Perry gets at least half the 1st reps in case we start slow again this year vs UNC.

I also think we should look at some Read option runs for Perry, I think he's better running outside the pocket rather than the inside pocket draw runs we usually see from Rosier. The two of them are different style runners.
Does Perry's slight build concern you at all with him running?

Wheel route playcall to Davis was a beauty. We will eventually connect on it.

Hey, maybe the playbook does open up w a different QB afterall.

I call bs on Richt planning all along to sub in Perry with the 3rd series...

Actually, it was mentioned before the game and Perry himself talked about it after the game in his press conference. It was a predetermined thing, it was known, it was not BS. Sorry about that.

What was not planned was to keep Perry in the entire game. But once Rick saw his effect on the offense, his tempo, and that he wasn’t going to ***** the pooch, he left him in the entire game.

Those are just the facts, and they are easily available for you to look up.

Advertisement
Actually, it was mentioned before the game and Perry himself talked about it after the game in his press conference. It was a predetermined thing, it was known, it was not BS. Sorry about that.

What was not planned was to keep Perry in the entire game. But once Rick saw his effect on the offense, his tempo, and that he wasn’t going to ***** the pooch, he left him in the entire game.

Those are just the facts, and they are easily available for you to look up.

I will defer to you on that because I did not listen to any of the pregame. I am going off of what was said on the 560 show after the game. They just said he made those comments after the game but never before the game.

I will defer to you on that because I did not listen to any of the pregame. I am going off of what was said on the 560 show after the game. They just said he made those comments after the game but never before the game.

richt said at halftime that they planned on bringing perry in third series and he'd stick with him for the second half

disagree the int was a bad decision. he had hightower free deep. just underthrew it badly
Exactly how I saw it. Great decision because it’s a walk-in score with a good throw. Poor execution. He either doesn’t have a big arm, or the ball slipped on him a little.

I get the feeling we’re going to see Malik as Don Strock coming off the bench in one of these games to lead us to a comeback win.

Perry looked good, but he seemed a little slow in his progressions and threw a couple floaters into traffic that better teams would pick. I want to see how he reacts in a close game against a good opponent after a big mistake or if things are going badly. That’s where you know if you have a dude, not by picking on a horrible FIU team. I’m hopeful but not sold yet.

Advertisement
Back