(MY OPINION) TVD most likely to transfer after the season

Advertisement
I heard from a friend of the family friend that TVD was negotiating for Mullen as our next coach so he could tongue Mrs Mullen before every game. Haven’t talked to them since the NCST game for take it for what it’s worth. That’s how it’s done OP

He doesn't strike me as the type of character to run away from competition.

The only way a transfer makes sense is:
a) he's seen Garcia practice and knows that he's going to win back-to-back Heisman Trophies when he's healthy
b) he's chasing after a particular girl and she doesn't live in Miami
Sounds like a future D$ greentree report…

Kaaya approves this message

I’m sorry but if this was supposed to be Garcia’s team next year (as you said) he would be starting and getting the game experience now, to get the growing pains out early. The only way TVD transfers is if he loses the job to Garcia straight up.
Garcia is hurt and likely out for the year

Advertisement
200w.gif

I’m sorry but if this was supposed to be Garcia’s team next year (as you said) he would be starting and getting the game experience now, to get the growing pains out early. The only way TVD transfers is if he loses the job to Garcia straight up.
Garcia had ankle surgery and is out

As a New Englander I very rarely have information when it comes to Miami but I’ve been told that going into the NC State game TVD was under the impression that next year this will be Garcia’s team.

I was told this by a family friend of the Van Dyke’s so take it for what’s it’s worth. And I haven’t talked to the source since the NC State game so I’m not sure if his good performance changed anything I’m just trying to pass along the information.
el oh el, bum

As a New Englander I very rarely have information when it comes to Miami but I’ve been told that going into the NC State game TVD was under the impression that next year this will be Garcia’s team.

I was told this by a family friend of the Van Dyke’s so take it for what’s it’s worth. And I haven’t talked to the source since the NC State game so I’m not sure if his good performance changed anything I’m just trying to pass along the information.

TVD probably spends time on CIS and saw the writing on the wall where Garcia was crowned starter despite never having started a game.

Advertisement
Here is how it is going to play out. Garcia won't play in more than 4 games this year, insuring he gets a redshirt. TVD starts here until he leaves. Garcia gets a full couple of years as a starter. Garcia should stay and learn until he gets his shot.

Unless TVD crashes and burns, or gets hurt, it's his job. I have seen nothing from him that makes me want Garcia in there.
so the 3 ints against NC the week before doesnt concern you.

Advertisement
Why would one of them leave? Even if you lose the job next year it’s not like you’re behind Spencer Ratller, oh wait. Players get injured and or play bad and get benched.

C6806883-49E5-4560-9520-A58DDE3D87ED.gif

Advertisement
If we're doing it right, our QBs should be so successful that they leave after 3 years to be first round draft picks.

Pair TVD with Kiffin and he'd be a Heisman candidate in 2022. Light it up in 2022 and he can enter the draft, leaving the job open for Garcia in 2023. Problem solved.
Kiffin can just bring Corral with him

Advertisement
Back