(MY OPINION) TVD most likely to transfer after the season

Advertisement
I’m sorry but if this was supposed to be Garcia’s team next year (as you said) he would be starting and getting the game experience now, to get the growing pains out early. The only way TVD transfers is if he loses the job to Garcia straight up.
He’s injured. Out for another month at least.

I’m sorry but if this was supposed to be Garcia’s team next year (as you said) he would be starting and getting the game experience now, to get the growing pains out early. The only way TVD transfers is if he loses the job to Garcia straight up.
Garcia is hurt!

Ya, I’ve also heard from a friend that has a uncle that knows someone that’s friends with the wife of a janitor that’s related to one of the GAs at Central Connecticut State and he said that TVD will transfer there next year.

I come here for the football talk but the comedians that post here are something special.

Advertisement
This is the kind of thread that makes me LOVE CIS. the bull crap that is posted in here is so amusing plus the booty GIF is just the stuff of legends! I got one name for all of you: Mac Jones! he waited for his shot, competed and then balled out! and don't give me all this 'but he played for bama" bs because last a I saw he's still ballin' now.

Well first, I prefer you use his full legal name of Michael McCorkle Jones and second, he was a low 3* recruit, Bama was by far his biggest offer, he knew going in he would redshirt and might get a shot down the road. TVD came in the same, as a somewhat project. Garcia came in highly rated and as a Soph, I am assuming wants to start. He knew coming in he would be behind 5th year King so no real controversy or expectation as a TF. But next year if Garcia beats him out, TVD should transfer, he is older, kid can play and he needs to show his talent not potentially wait for a shot on an injury because by the time garcia leaves, TVD will likewise be gone.

The flip is if TVD wins out, Garcia, unless he thinks he will turn pro after next year, likely goes to a place he can start. QB it makes sense which is why you almost need to take a project player like Michael McCorkle so the expectations are not sky high.

Clemson ran into this issue. in 2014 they had Watson as their QB commit, top 50 guy,

In '15 took 3* Kelly Bryant

In 16 took the #7 dual threat QB Zerrick Cooper

in '17 they took 5* Hunter Johnson and 3* Chase Brice

in '18 took Trev Lawrence

After Trevor won, Kelly, Cooper, Brice and Johnson were all gone. Just nature of the beast.

Well first, I prefer you use his full legal name of Michael McCorkle Jones and second, he was a low 3* recruit, Bama was by far his biggest offer, he knew going in he would redshirt and might get a shot down the road. TVD came in the same, as a somewhat project. Garcia came in highly rated and as a Soph, I am assuming wants to start. He knew coming in he would be behind 5th year King so no real controversy or expectation as a TF. But next year if Garcia beats him out, TVD should transfer, he is older, kid can play and he needs to show his talent not potentially wait for a shot on an injury because by the time garcia leaves, TVD will likewise be gone.

The flip is if TVD wins out, Garcia, unless he thinks he will turn pro after next year, likely goes to a place he can start. QB it makes sense which is why you almost need to take a project player like Michael McCorkle so the expectations are not sky high.

Clemson ran into this issue. in 2014 they had Watson as their QB commit, top 50 guy,

In '15 took 3* Kelly Bryant

In 16 took the #7 dual threat QB Zerrick Cooper

in '17 they took 5* Hunter Johnson and 3* Chase Brice

in '18 took Trev Lawrence

After Trevor won, Kelly, Cooper, Brice and Johnson were all gone. Just nature of the beast.
I was going to say something like this.

The days of having multiple highly recruited QB’s on the bench are gone. Not that they truely ever existed, but a 4 start guy is waiting for a year. If he is not the starter after that, he is gonna jet.

As a New Englander I very rarely have information when it comes to Miami but I’ve been told that going into the NC State game TVD was under the impression that next year this will be Garcia’s team.

I was told this by a family friend of the Van Dyke’s so take it for what’s it’s worth. And I haven’t talked to the source since the NC State game so I’m not sure if his good performance changed anything I’m just trying to pass along the information.
J

F

C

I was going to say something like this.

The days of having multiple highly recruited QB’s on the bench are gone. Not that they truely ever existed, but a 4 start guy is waiting for a year. If he is not the starter after that, he is gonna jet.
Like Sitkowski?

Advertisement
4f949f94b2497ffee8f3e6274ae2b615.gif

OP sucks and his opinions are stupid

Advertisement
He didn’t play like he had one foot out the door this past weekend but I guess before his performance that wouldn’t shock me.

As a New Englander I very rarely have information when it comes to Miami but I’ve been told that going into the NC State game TVD was under the impression that next year this will be Garcia’s team.

I was told this by a family friend of the Van Dyke’s so take it for what’s it’s worth. And I haven’t talked to the source since the NC State game so I’m not sure if his good performance changed anything I’m just trying to pass along the information.
Another example of why this is the absolute worse fanbase in all of sports

Advertisement

Why would he transfer? He doesn’t know who the new hc or oc will be and even if nothing changes coaching wise, he’s becoming better each game and the team rally’s behind him. I don’t see him transferring unless he is not qb1 after spring.

Totally forgot about that, as I’ve tried my best to tune this season out 😂 my bad
****! Good job! I’ve been planning on tuning everything out once admin either brings manny back or hires another discount HC. You’re plan is probably better.

Advertisement
Back