(MY OPINION) TVD most likely to transfer after the season

Canesbro31

Sophomore
As a New Englander I very rarely have information when it comes to Miami but I’ve been told that going into the NC State game TVD was under the impression that next year this will be Garcia’s team.

I was told this by a family friend of the Van Dyke’s so take it for what’s it’s worth. And I haven’t talked to the source since the NC State game so I’m not sure if his good performance changed anything I’m just trying to pass along the information.

Advertisement
As a New Englander I very rarely have information when it comes to Miami but I’ve been told that going into the NC State game TVD was under the impression that next year this will be Garcia’s team.

I was told this by a family friend of the Van Dyke’s so take it for what’s it’s worth. And I haven’t talked to the source since the NC State game so I’m not sure if his good performance changed anything I’m just trying to pass along the information.
not realyl a secret one of them will transfer. the loser of the battle likely goes elsewhere

Best case scenario is TVD plays himself into draft consideration. Garcia could stay if TVD looks like a 3 and out guy.

Not saying he's anywhere near that level yet, but if he finishes strong and starts getting talked about, Garcia could stay a backup for one year.

Advertisement
well, hopefully, his confidence level has shot up recently. If his mentality is that he will eventually lose the job then that is not the type of personality we need as a leader. He certainly has the skill to compete at this level. Need now his confidence to match it.

Here is how it is going to play out. Garcia won't play in more than 4 games this year, insuring he gets a redshirt. TVD starts here until he leaves. Garcia gets a full couple of years as a starter. Garcia should stay and learn until he gets his shot.

Unless TVD crashes and burns, or gets hurt, it's his job. I have seen nothing from him that makes me want Garcia in there.

Advertisement
I’m sorry but if this was supposed to be Garcia’s team next year (as you said) he would be starting and getting the game experience now, to get the growing pains out early. The only way TVD transfers is if he loses the job to Garcia straight up.

This is the kind of thread that makes me LOVE CIS. the bull crap that is posted in here is so amusing plus the booty GIF is just the stuff of legends! I got one name for all of you: Mac Jones! he waited for his shot, competed and then balled out! and don't give me all this 'but he played for bama" bs because last a I saw he's still ballin' now.

Advertisement
B37E1431-6ED0-47BD-B73B-58F0E8B13667.gif

Advertisement
I’d be pretty disappointed if either one leaves. They both had a pretty good view to see how easy it is for the backup to become the guy.

Either way, the circumstances in a month or two will be completely different from when whatever conversation OP had with his tertiary source was uttered.

Advertisement
Back