My God at this Lashlee quote

yeyo

Sophomore
Premium
While getting explosive plays, he didn't like inability to sustain drives. "Inefficient and inconsistent" Rhett Lashlee says of offense.

if this is inconsistent (looking at our WR’s), wait until we start firing on all cylinders.

1600742851918.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
He chewed some *** after having to burn a timeout on a formation mishap. I liked that a lot.
And the next play, on 3rd down near midfield a minute in the half, he ran the ball. We, of course, punted.

I’m not being critical, I just thought it was an odd play call after all that screaming. Maybe he thought the offense wasn’t focused and took the conservative route.

He is precise and has demanding standards.

Last edited:
Advertisement
While getting explosive plays, he didn't like inability to sustain drives. "Inefficient and inconsistent" Rhett Lashlee says of offense.

if this is inconsistent (looking at our WR’s), wait until we start firing on all cylinders.

View attachment 131213
Accountability is everything. It’s amazing what a coach can do when they hold themselves and their players accountable. On Defense, you get excuses. Díaz practically said (without saying it) yards don’t matter when asked about the Defensive performance.

These uptempo spread coaches like to scorch the scoreboard.. I know he still got something for those Memphis boyz in tally since last year.. Same HC and DC.. I know he wants to light them up.. Also him and corch Norvell have that little thing of being bought up under Malzahn and him not following Malzahn to tulsa gave Norvell his chance to be a GA for him and work under Chad Morris

thats real coaching and leadership, right there

You give that 2002 team this type of guy, and trust me, that teams blows out teams every week by 5 TD's.

To be great, you have to have the ability or willingness to never be satisfied or content

I love this message from Netflix Lashlee

Advertisement
When you re-watch the second half he is correct. After Harris left, we had no sustainable running game at all. I expected more from Knighton and Chaney and neither actually did much in the running game. A lot of one or two yard runs. We can't do that against FSU. He is right to call the offense out on that even if the passing game made its share of plays. It just puts the defense in a tough position when you don't at least do your part as an offense in giving them a break in terms of time of possession.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back