My Cam’ron Harris Hot Take

Advertisement
Advertisement
Cam runs fast AND hits hard. Rare combo of speed and strength. I must say that I had no idea he could run that fast. The photos of him working out are incredible as well. Would not want to get hit by him at mid or full speed.

Advertisement
We all love Cam but let’s set the record straight.

Duke was/is faster. Just accept it.

Gore, G coop, Lamar, Duke, homer played after Willis and was good backs for us. We gotta chill with the “ what have you done for me lately” bias

let’s give cam a fair comp after the season and let’s enjoy the show.

We all love Cam but let’s set the record straight.

Duke was/is faster. Just accept it.

Gore, G coop, Lamar, Duke, homer played after Willis and was good backs for us. We gotta chill with the “ what have you done for me lately” bias

let’s give cam a fair comp after the season and let’s enjoy the show.
I don’t think duke is faster than cam. I Guarantee cam Harris runs in the 4.45 range or so at the combine and he will do It at 215 pounds or so. Duke ran a 4.54 40 at the combine and it looks about right too

I think Duke was faster in his younger years. They put too much weight on him like others. Cam is just a different type of back.
Yeah cam just has a different build and able to add weight and still maintain his speed and get faster

Advertisement
I don’t think duke is faster than cam. I Guarantee cam Harris runs in the 4.45 range or so at the combine and he will do It at 215 pounds or so. Duke ran a 4.54 40 at the combine and it looks about right too
I hope you’re right. I would love to be wrong about that take.

in terms of game speed I still wanna give it to Duke.

game speed wise. I see cam being closer to homer but has better vision so we can see the wheels at work more often.

lol this is probably true... I didn’t want to say it bc I figured It was the weed making me see things but Cam looks faster than Duke Johnson at this same stage of their careers.
FB9FBD0A-C70A-4538-B1BB-D34BE15B8A11.gif

Advertisement
Cam Harris is a straight beast best running back Miami has had in a long time. Definitely starting to become my favorite UM running back in the “after McGahee era“.. He is built like a tank that has breakaway speed.. my comparison might be off a lil bit but to me he reminds me of Zeke Elliot when he was at Ohio State.

Here is my hot take: Cam’ron Harris is going to finish this season in the conversation of being better or right up there with Duke Johnson.

Duke Johnson’s last year was ridiculous, 2073 yards total offense, 1652 yards rushing, 10 rushing TDs with 421 receiving yards and 3 receiving TDs. I don’t see Cam getting 2000 total yards of total offense but he’s on pace for over 1500 yards rushing and 20 rushing TDs.

Do y’all know the last time a Miami running Back even sniffed 20 rushing TDs was McGahee with 28?? That’s going to put Cam up there with some great company and I think he can do it.
That’s a bold statement right there comparing him to duke Krazy. But I’m hoping your take comes true because that means we won big and cam got paid which makes landing the next cam/duke that much easier.

Advertisement
Back