My Cam’ron Harris Hot Take

KrazyCane

SAVAGE
Banned
Cam Harris is a straight beast best running back Miami has had in a long time. Definitely starting to become my favorite UM running back in the “after McGahee era“.. He is built like a tank that has breakaway speed.. my comparison might be off a lil bit but to me he reminds me of Zeke Elliot when he was at Ohio State.

Here is my hot take: Cam’ron Harris is going to finish this season in the conversation of being better or right up there with Duke Johnson.

Duke Johnson’s last year was ridiculous, 2073 yards total offense, 1652 yards rushing, 10 rushing TDs with 421 receiving yards and 3 receiving TDs. I don’t see Cam getting 2000 total yards of total offense but he’s on pace for over 1500 yards rushing and 20 rushing TDs.

Do y’all know the last time a Miami running Back even sniffed 20 rushing TDs was McGahee with 28?? That’s going to put Cam up there with some great company and I think he can do it.

Advertisement
Take a deep breath and breathe. Getting a little carried away there with duke and Willis, but I’m with you on this, Cam is a legit top 10 back in the country. He may not get the pub as others, but production is what matters.
His take is waaaaaay too hot. Cam showed us he definitely is a beast of a RB. He has a looooooooong way to go to be Duke, Zeke, or McGahee level. I’ll gladly watch him try and hopefully succeed though.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I was never a huge fan and predicted last week that he would be passed by the end of the year. I didn’t realize he had the speed to bounce it outside and blow past guys like that. Pretty clear I underestimated him.

I don’t think he is as shifty or dynamic as duke. Duke was a physical runner for his size, but Cam doesn’t go down on the first tackle. He seems especially strong this year.

I think Rooster has higher upside, but Cam is a solid No 1 that keeps defenses honest.

Last edited:
lashlee has schemed two 65+-yard touchdowns for Cam in two weeks. Cam is really good but this offense would make walton, duke, lamar miller and plenty others look like studs, too.

i will say cam has put on the most GOOD weight of any RB here in a long time. he's built completely different from when he first stepped foot on campus.

Advertisement
Amazing how good players look when you put them in a system that maximizes their talents. There will never be another garbage pro style offense at Miami again and I couldn’t be happier

The scheme matters. Walton would even kill it in this offense. He’s a hard working CANE. I’m not going to critique his game right now. But I will say that his vision, elusiveness, and feet aren’t even close to being as good as Duke Johnson’s. He’s no CP. He is no WillMac. Ect.

But he’s producing as a hard core CANE and there’s nothing but love!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back