My buddy from ToS

GhostRecon_Cane

When the U is on, there is nothing else like it.
You guys probably remember me brining up IPF plans according to another hurricane fan that reads the miami scout board. He sent me this today. IMG_4624.jpgIMG_4625.jpg

I wasn't listening to Petes latest podcast and I know he said he doesn't know what the status is at this time. Anyways it's the off-season so just thought I'd share for the heck of it really.

Advertisement
We've had two billion dollar drives and 3 billion was donated.

The money is there.

That guy is full of ****.

Subscribing to scout.com immediately erodes anyone's credibility. It's science.

I thought construction was currently going on. Isn't that why Paradise is being held at the intramural fields?

Advertisement
This guy sounds like someone that has absolutely no clue, just guessing shīt.. Notice there are no specifics. A thousand words, and not one specific problem cited. Just general things like lack of money, don't think it's going to be completed, that nonsense. This is the true definition of fake news.

Why even start a thread on this? Point out something in this post where anyone should be concerned. Something specifically. When I hear of a real problem then I'll be concerned.

Maybe there's just some stuff they've gotta work through as it pertains to existing conditions

I'd imagine that the water table in Coral Gables can make underground utilities a nightmare

Advertisement
I was there Saturday and Sunday (member of Hebert Wellness Center) and there is no construction activity on the site where the IPF will be located. It's been that way since the groundbreaking ceremony.

With that said, the area closest to the parking deck/Mark Light centerfield is fenced off.

Richt was just on College Sports Nation on Sirius Friday and he said that the IPF is due to be ready next summer, and that the area has already been staged and things are ready to be torn up any minute. Didn't sound too worried about any type of delays.

Advertisement
Richt was just on College Sports Nation on Sirius Friday and he said that the IPF is due to be ready next summer, and that the area has already been staged and things are ready to be torn up any minute. Didn't sound too worried about any type of delays.
hi

Remember this:

"I drove by slowly and can tell that the Hard Rock isn't going to be ready on time"

Or several of these classics: "my buddy works as a contractor, or I know one of the project managers, and they're saying the Hard Rock won't be ready"

We are going to have to play in Orlando.

Remember those? There were dozens of them.

Advertisement
Remember this:

"I drove by slowly and can tell that the Hard Rock isn't going to be ready on time"

Or several of these classics: "my buddy works as a contractor, or I know one of the project managers, and they're saying the Hard Rock won't be ready"

We are going to have to play in Orlando.

Remember those? There were dozens of them.

To be fair I think they did almost ***** that situation up. They were definitely behind schedule. Dolphins had to move a game to Orlando. Also OP is probably my favorite poster on this site outside of Dan Sileo.

Just because you have the money it doesn't mean you start building the next day. You have get permits and have plans approved. There has to be environmental impact studies done, and the campus is located in Coral Gables.

Advertisement
Back