My buddy from ToS

Advertisement
Remember this:

"I drove by slowly and can tell that the Hard Rock isn't going to be ready on time"

Or several of these classics: "my buddy works as a contractor, or I know one of the project managers, and they're saying the Hard Rock won't be ready"

We are going to have to play in Orlando.

Remember those? There were dozens of them.

To be fair I think they did almost ***** that situation up. They were definitely behind schedule. Dolphins had to move a game to Orlando. Also OP is probably my favorite poster on this site outside of Dan Sileo.

To be fair, it was ready on time.

To be fair, every alarmist post last year, and there were dozens and dozens, many with "inside" information were dead wrong.

To be fair, "almost ******** up" - which is some made-up bullshīt by you - doesn't count. It was ready for our first game.

To be fair, you have no idea whether they were behind schedule or not as far as the Miami Hurricanes. Another thing you just made up.

To be fair, my whole point is, unless there is a more reliable source of information with specific credible details, people shouldn't worry about it. And even if it's late, so the fūck what, it's going to get built, end of story

I was there Saturday and Sunday (member of Hebert Wellness Center) and there is no construction activity on the site where the IPF will be located. It's been that way since the groundbreaking ceremony.

With that said, the area closest to the parking deck/Mark Light centerfield is fenced off.

I was there this past Saturday as well and saw the same thing. They are probably waiting on some permits to be granted before any heavy activity begins.

Advertisement
Remember this:

"I drove by slowly and can tell that the Hard Rock isn't going to be ready on time"

Or several of these classics: "my buddy works as a contractor, or I know one of the project managers, and they're saying the Hard Rock won't be ready"

To be fair I think they did almost ***** that situation up. They were definitely behind schedule. Dolphins had to move a game to Orlando. Also OP is probably my favorite poster on this site outside of Dan Sileo.

Dolphins also did that to help secure the Super Bowl in Miami in 2020 or 2021 since they've moved the Pro Bowl to Orlando now.

They wanted a test run at a NFL game in Orlando and thst was part of the deal

Remember this:

The hard rock not being ready on time was a real as they come threat at the time. Big money was paid to contractors to work overtime.

I remember all the dork, construction professionals here claiming it would never be finished and we'd be playing home games at FIU.

Advertisement
Remember this:

The hard rock not being ready on time was a real as they come threat at the time. Big money was paid to contractors to work overtime.

More bullshīt... prove it.

Show me how you know that "big money" was paid to have it ready on time. I want proof.

Otherwise every big scale construction project requires a certain amount of overtime. But only morons don't know that. Ask any contractor that's worked on a big project.

But I want proof of all this "big money" that was paid out. Otherwise you're just another clown pretending to be an expert that really knows nothing.

I love it when people come on here and spew shīt that they pull out of their asses. Just another opportunity to call out all the "experts".

Remember this:

Show me how you know that "big money" was paid to have it ready on time. I want proof.

Otherwise every big scale construction project requires a certain amount of overtime. But only morons don't know that. Ask any contractor that's worked on a big project.

But I want proof of all this "big money" that was paid out. Otherwise you're just another clown pretending to be an expert that really knows nothing.

I love it when people come on here and spew shīt that they pull out of their asses. Just another opportunity to call out all the "experts".

When you converse with me, try and remember to not be a deuche next time around. My buddy's company was contracted out there and had electricians working day and night towards the end of it. Sorry I am not going to seek him out for papertrail proof so you may feel satisfied. Some more proof, and I am hoping that this will calm your deuche attitude down a tad, is that the Dolphins preseason game was MOVED TO ANOTHER CITY.

Idiot.

Remember this:

To be fair, it was ready on time.

To be fair, every alarmist post last year, and there were dozens and dozens, many with "inside" information were dead wrong.

To be fair, "almost ******** up" - which is some made-up bullshīt by you - doesn't count. It was ready for our first game.

To be fair, you have no idea whether they were behind schedule or not as far as the Miami Hurricanes. Another thing you just made up.

To be fair, my whole point is, unless there is a more reliable source of information with specific credible details, people shouldn't worry about it. And even if it's late, so the fūck what, it's going to get built, end of story

This

Lock thread

Advertisement
Remember this:

When you converse with me, try and remember to not be a deuche next time around. My buddy's company was contracted out there and had electricians working day and night towards the end of it. Sorry I am not going to seek him out for papertrail proof so you may feel satisfied. Some more proof, and I am hoping that this will calm your deuche attitude down a tad, is that the Dolphins preseason game was MOVED TO ANOTHER CITY.

Idiot.

L to the fūcking OL

"Your buddy's company" - LMAO, that's rich.

Another clueless porster making shīt up and then trying to substantiate with the ole' "my buddy said". Gee, that never happens.

I love toying with you clueless clown posers that make shīt up. One day you'll figure out that your lies are pretty obvious, and you'll stop posting your obvious bullshīt.

Also, when you converse with me and are trying to insult me, don't misspell douche. Only douchebags misspell douche.

Remember this:

Idiot.

L to the fūcking OL

Another clueless porster making shīt up and then trying to substantiate with the ole' "my buddy said". Gee, that never happens.

I love toying with you clueless clown posers that make shīt up. One day you'll figure out that your lies are pretty obvious, and you'll stop posting your obvious bullshīt.

Also, when you converse with me and are trying to insult me, don't misspell douche. Only douchebags misspell douche.

Gotta ask...before you continue to flail around here like a chicken with your head cut off...is this really a subject you feel so strongly about that its causing you to go full Dan Sileo in here?

Continue to ignore the Phins moving their first preseason game though. Sweep that right under the rug cause.

Idiot.

L to the fūcking OL

Gotta ask...before you continue to flail around here like a chicken with your head cut off...is this really a subject you feel so strongly about that its causing you to go full Dan Sileo in here?

Continue to ignore the Phins moving their first preseason game though. Sweep that right under the rug cause.

Do you like being made a fool of? Are you a *********?

https://www.thephinsider.com/2016/6...reseason-game-versus-falcons-moved-to-orlando

Dolphins Preseason Game Against Falcons Moved To Orlando « CBS Miami

"The team says there are no construction-related delays and that the stadium is still on track to be ready for the fourth preseason game against Tennessee and the Miami Hurricanes’ home opener on September 3rd against Florida A&M." - June 1, 2016

Now, you can say this was all a big cover-up by the Dolphins and the NFL, who were in on it, so that they could save face. But there was never any danger of HR not being ready for the Miami Hurricanes first game. You could say this, but you have no proof. And as you can see, the official word was that this is all part of the Pro bowl festivities.

Come back for some more, but at this point if I were you, I would just give up.

Last edited:
Advertisement

Idiot.

L to the fūcking OL

Do you like being made a fool of? Are you a *********?

https://www.thephinsider.com/2016/6...reseason-game-versus-falcons-moved-to-orlando

Dolphins Preseason Game Against Falcons Moved To Orlando « CBS Miami

"The team says there are no construction-related delays and that the stadium is still on track to be ready for the fourth preseason game against Tennessee and the Miami Hurricanes’ home opener on September 3rd against Florida A&M." - June 1, 2016

Now, you can say this was all a big cover-up by the Dolphins and the NFL, who were in on it, so that they could save face. But there was never any danger of HR not being ready for the Miami Hurricanes first game. You could say this, but you have no proof. And as you can see, the official word was that this is all part of the Pro bowl festivities.

Come back for some more, but at this point if I were you, I would just give up.

https://www.stateoftheu.com/2016/7/...he-canes-opener-unlikely-reports-bad-horrible

"As Mark Richt and the football team hosted day one of its ‘Paradise’ camp on Friday, a source told the Post that several senior leaders from Miami toured the stadium in Orlando (though Athletics Director Blake James was not among them). The Miami Herald first reported news of the tour.

If New Miami Stadium isn’t available, Camping World Stadium, which seats 70,000, is the largest football stadium within a reasonable distance from campus.

If severe weather hits, the source said, “it is a strong possibility” Miami will be facing Florida A&M in Orlando. There is a chance that the game could be moved from Saturday to Thursday, Sept. 1, since the stadium will host Florida State-Mississippi on Monday, Sept. 5.
"

Hey Blake James..go to Orlando to take A TOUR OF THE STADIUM YOU KNOW..."Just in case"

......Holy crap, I am new to this particular rmessage board but can already tell you will be my new favorite pet to ***** with. Thanks for playing.

And you're quoting a made up story by Cam Underwood.

Guess who's looking stupid.

Cam Underwood. I just spit out my coffee.

And you're quoting a made up story by Cam Underwood.

Guess who's looking stupid.

Cam Underwood. I just spit out my coffee.

Great news. I forgot to take that article out and put the one I actually did quote..Matt Porter from Palm Beach Post. In the meantime try to comprehend Blake James bringing his entire staff with him to Orlando for a stadium tour 5 weeks before the opener. "Just in case"..

By the way..drinking coffee at 4:30 pm. Yikes. Proof you needed to wake up all along.

Miami Hurricanes focus on Orlando for stadium backup plan | Canes Watch

Advertisement
Back