My buddy from ToS

I was there Saturday and Sunday (member of Hebert Wellness Center) and there is no construction activity on the site where the IPF will be located. It's been that way since the groundbreaking ceremony.

With that said, the area closest to the parking deck/Mark Light centerfield is fenced off.

I was there this past Saturday as well and saw the same thing. They are probably waiting on some permits to be granted before any heavy activity begins.

This...

Advertisement
[MENTION=538]rokulika[/MENTION] have you heard anything?

I got ears...

You also have more feet on the street than coppers on the beat.

Any updates [MENTION=538]rokulika[/MENTION]?

Waiting on [MENTION=538]rokulika[/MENTION] like.....
giphy.gif

This guy sounds like someone that has absolutely no clue, just guessing shīt.. Notice there are no specifics. A thousand words, and not one specific problem cited. Just general things like lack of money, don't think it's going to be completed, that nonsense. This is the true definition of fake news.

Why even start a thread on this? Point out something in this post where anyone should be concerned. Something specifically. When I hear of a real problem then I'll be concerned.

Who are your sources?

Advertisement
This guy sounds like someone that has absolutely no clue, just guessing shīt.. Notice there are no specifics. A thousand words, and not one specific problem cited. Just general things like lack of money, don't think it's going to be completed, that nonsense. This is the true definition of fake news.

Why even start a thread on this? Point out something in this post where anyone should be concerned. Something specifically. When I hear of a real problem then I'll be concerned.

Who are your sources?

Your mom

Who are your sources?

Your mom

You farted once and accidentally pooped a little.

Who are your sources?

Your mom

So did your mom when I pulled out

there's literally construction going on right now. the reason why paradise was at the IM fields was because the main field is being dug up for ipf construction

Advertisement

Who are your sources?

Your mom

I bet Dan Sileo fart-poops on a daily basis

Who are your sources?

Your mom

You're not the first dude my mom **** on, buddy. Time to retire that trophy from your mantle.

The IPF will be done on schedule and with no punchlist. Check my previous posts. The subcontractors will be forced to put a pound of sugar in a half a pond bag and it will be done on time. The money part of it is a circle jerk. Any idea how many change orders have to be processed on a job this size because the architect/engineer had his head up his ***? Those mother****ers think they have a ******* dream when they design this ****. ALL normal construction horse****.

Holy crap, a lot of misinformation going on here. I worked several years for the Army Corps of Engineers, Savannah District. We contract and managed construction projects like Hospitals, Bridges, and Dorm Rooms for soldiers. I can tell you that we give the construction company a timeline, and a lot of time we do not see movement on the build until a few weeks before the required progress payment is due. Then all of a sudden the construction crew is out like gangbusters working 18 out of 24 hours of the day for 3 weeks getting **** done. I could care less as long as they are ready at the milestone due date. That said I cannot tell you how many customers call me with soggy panties moaning about how nothing is happening on their project etc, forcing me to explain this **** all over again to them.

So here you go.

Advertisement

You're not the first dude my mom **** on, buddy. Time to retire that trophy from your mantle.

And it's not the first time you've posted the "farted...pooped a little" line which is tired and stupid...you sound like a 55 year old dude trying too hard to impress teenagers.

And it's not the first time you've posted the "farted...pooped a little" line which is tired and stupid...you sound like a 55 year old dude trying too hard to impress teenagers.

Lies. I make it all up on the spot, usually drunk.

I'm sorry your life is so serious. You're a very successful man with important message board opinions. I'm a wee little pup, trying too hard to make message board friends.

So according to a source they put sod on the grass fields and let it sit for 8 weeks. Now they are tearing up the turf field to lay the foundation of the IPF. The outside structure will go up very quickly as it's "prefab". What will take time will be the offices, suites and fixtures inside.

Advertisement
So according to a source they put sod on the grass fields and let it sit for 8 weeks. Now they are tearing up the turf field to lay the foundation of the IPF. The outside structure will go up very quickly as it's "prefab". What will take time will be the offices, suites and fixtures inside.

great. if you get a chance ask your source if he thinks the opening date is still good

Advertisement
Back