MVP awards from Miami Rivals camp

How many Mullens are there!? Hopefully we land this one, as Trayvon is in the League and Tiawon, who we didn't recruit because of his small size, was a freshman all-american and had 13 pass deflections.... Hopefully we jump on this kid

Advertisement
At WR, LB, DT & CB yes, not many QB's, OL, Safeties & other positions though.
Guessing then that we’ll have to come up here in Jacksonville for some talent? Who’s up here you’re keeping an eye on Liberty? As well, do you think we recruit out West more now that we have the recruiters and position coaches to do so? Including Texas?

No. He just watched.

“Miami is recruiting me very hard,” Williams said.
He stresses that for UM to win out on signing day “They have to show me they’re committed to the program” and winning games.

Safeties coach Ephraim Banda has built a strong bond with Williams.
“Our relationship is very tight, will be tight no matter what,” Williams said.

Williams adds of his reaction to Reed’s hiring as Manny Diaz’s Chief of Staff that “I was shocked. And then I was shocked when Avantae Williams signed, too, was very shocked.”
Can't blame this kid for taking that approach. Sounds like he's waiting for reassurance we're on the upward trajectory by seeing more W's as his heart may be leaning towards staying home. Not getting my hopes up but a strong season gives us a chance.

How many Mullens are there!? Hopefully we land this one, as Trayvon is in the League and Tiawon, who we didn't recruit because of his small size, was a freshman all-american and had 13 pass deflections.... Hopefully we jump on this kid

like 3 of them. Their mom is the loudest 1 at any game as well. This one is taller than the last one.

Advertisement
Do we have a shot?

Dont know....he's at Coconut Creek they have coach that use to be at Miami Central. He has a brother that went to clemson, and one at indiana who i thought could play here to. Dont thinkw e recruited either of em seriously

Advertisement
What kind of chances do we have at those o-linemen. Looked like a good group of guys.
Yup the o line was impressive. We have Seymore commited, have a good shot with McLaughlin, and the Armella kid is supposedly an FSU legacy. Don’t know much about the other guys.

Yup the o line was impressive. We have Seymore commited, have a good shot with McLaughlin, and the Armella kid is supposedly an FSU legacy. Don’t know much about the other guys.
Thanks for the info. I would try and get 4 or 5 of these guys on campus as well as which ever qb is our guy all on campus at the same time. Sit them all down in one room and say look we got complete total studs at rb but we need you guys to get us back to the title game. Look them dead in the eye tell them you are the key, then just say it's up to you. Then push play on some highlight clips from 2000-2003 canes and just walk out, let them boys stew on that by themselves. Let those egos start kicking in and them boys will be saying you know we could do this.

Advertisement
Advertisement
i told yall abaout brandon innis earlier in 2019.

Hes the best in his class and 1 of the better players in south gflorida regardless of age group. seen him play n carve up multiple big time teams
247 got him as the nations #1 WR. Is he high on Miami?

Advertisement
Back