MVP awards from Miami Rivals camp

Advertisement
Advertisement
James Williams participate? TOS has an article on him.

No. He just watched.

“Miami is recruiting me very hard,” Williams said.
He stresses that for UM to win out on signing day “They have to show me they’re committed to the program” and winning games.

Safeties coach Ephraim Banda has built a strong bond with Williams.
“Our relationship is very tight, will be tight no matter what,” Williams said.

Williams adds of his reaction to Reed’s hiring as Manny Diaz’s Chief of Staff that “I was shocked. And then I was shocked when Avantae Williams signed, too, was very shocked.”

No. He just watched.

“Miami is recruiting me very hard,” Williams said.
He stresses that for UM to win out on signing day “They have to show me they’re committed to the program” and winning games.

Safeties coach Ephraim Banda has built a strong bond with Williams.
“Our relationship is very tight, will be tight no matter what,” Williams said.

Williams adds of his reaction to Reed’s hiring as Manny Diaz’s Chief of Staff that “I was shocked. And then I was shocked when Avantae Williams signed, too, was very shocked.”

He was shocked because he probably thought that Tae was all about that bag game. Tae gave the double fingered salute to all of the $EC.

Advertisement
40736D83-6F7C-4591-97DF-533E7954BDF1.jpeg

Advertisement
2 receivers we need to land and realistically have a good shot at is romello Brinson and bralon Brown. Of course you want brooks And yulkeith But I think we have a better chance with Brinson and bralon. Plus they have great size

Even 1 of the 2 you mentioned would be fine.

The Big 7 of this past season was sick, and 21 may even have the edge, but it's close:

'19 Rosemy, B-Rob, TJB, Henderson, Fleming, Emilen, Poitier (hurts badly to whiff there, not even counting Restrepo and Canion who were excellent)

'20 Brooks, Brinson, B.Brown, Y.Brown, George, Steletto, Alexis

Idc what the reasons are T3 needs to get his head on straight & we need to keep recruiting him. Somebody who wants what’s best for the kid needs to sit him down & talk to him. You don’t let a kid with his talents go somewhere without trying.
Im sure alot of people have done that, lets not act like others havent done their job. I have my critiques of MNW but there are alot of good people at the school that try to help and some knuckleheads just dont listen.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back