MVP awards from Miami Rivals camp

Advertisement
Advertisement
Disciplinary issue. Shouldn’t really discuss it in public forum but it was serious enough that we dropped him.
Wow that bad huh smh. I was on the field for last years spring game and Lewis was there with a bunch of MNW kids and Flowe. The other kids were straight with him but also looked at him crazy sometimes with the stuff he was saying. We arent all surgeons and thats fine, however, if your not the brightest person I really hope you have good judgement. If you dont have either alot of mistakes will be made and hard lessons will be learned.

Lil Swear To God. All my Dade peoples(in my age range) know why I'm calling him that. I didn't know he was his father's son until I was choppin' it up with my big cousin who is one of T2's pops childhood buddies. His pops used to LITERALLY put cats on stretchers when he played for Scott Lake Optimist. If this kid keeps his head on straight and I like his chances knowing what I know(but the possibility to crash is there based on knowing what I know), he's gonna be a star...

Last edited:
Advertisement
Idc what the reasons are T3 needs to get his head on straight & we need to keep recruiting him. Somebody who wants what’s best for the kid needs to sit him down & talk to him. You don’t let a kid with his talents go somewhere without trying.

Idc what the reasons are T3 needs to get his head on straight & we need to keep recruiting him. Somebody who wants what’s best for the kid needs to sit him down & talk to him. You don’t let a kid with his talents go somewhere without trying.

Every syllable of this is wrong.

Advertisement
Terrence Lewis

And chiminade took him. They must not be great academically like the other private schools. Moises this year cam last year? Then this take if what dmoney says is true

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back