MVP awards from Miami Rivals camp

Advertisement
They aren’t related

I’d highly recommend both Hankerson Families introducing themselves to each other. May have a lot to talk about
4625278F-5642-4CDE-98A0-2927E23AF3B6.jpeg
B3928CBA-19E5-4C68-A2E8-8F7FD948DCDF.jpeg

Lewis’s character concerns are really that bad considering what we’ve dealt with the last 10 years? Kid is the best LB prospect out of Dade in a long time with the exception of maybe Sam Brooks.

Advertisement
T2 wasn't coming here anyway so it's convient we stopped recruiting him, wouldn't have landed him even if we continued to recruit him lol.

And are yall sure we have someone that can actually recruit LB's on this staff? It doesn't appear so...

The 21 class is deep at LB & we need at the very least 3, are yall confident Baker & Patke can actually find 3 or 4 LB's to sign with us that aren't slow & injury prone?

T2 wasn't coming here anyway so it's convient we stopped recruiting him, wouldn't have landed him even if we continued to recruit him lol.

And are yall sure we have someone that can actually recruit LB's on this staff? It doesn't appear so...

The 21 class is deep at LB & we need at the very least 3, are yall confident Baker & Patke can actually find 3 or 4 LB's to sign with us that aren't slow & injury prone?

Nope. Patke and Baker will land 3 3 stars that this board will overhype.

Advertisement

I know it’s always deep in south Florida but is this 2021 class one of the deepest across every position that you have seen a while? It seem like even the backup plans could be top players on the board in recent years...and we always tell you this but appreciate all the news you always bring to the board bruh 💪🏾

Stop pimpin for your guy dog. MNW coaching staff didn’t even want to keep em. Only reason Chaminade took him was on condition he’ll modify his behavior and they are his last option. There was a plethora of issues not just this one incident. You don’t get thrown out of school for just hitting a girl/teacher.

I know it’s always deep in south Florida but is this 2021 class one of the deepest across every position that you have seen a while? It seem like even the backup plans could be top players on the board in recent years...and we always tell you this but appreciate all the news you always bring to the board bruh 💪🏾
At WR, LB, DT & CB yes, not many QB's, OL, Safeties & other positions though.

Stop pimpin for your guy dog. MNW coaching staff didn’t even want to keep em. Only reason Chaminade took him was on condition he’ll modify his behavior but they are his last option.
Wtf are you talking about?

I'm not pimping for anybody, did you even read what I wrote??

I was talking about LB recruiting in general, didn't say a single word about still going after T2, I said he wasn't coming here anyway even if we did keep recruiting him which is true.

Advertisement
Tell me more about Shemar Stewart.

👀
Absolute freak. They’ll be bag conversation starting this year with him if they didn’t already start. Luckily he plays for a UM friendly school and I would personally push him to chaminade if I knew em.

Advertisement
Absolute freak. They’ll be bag conversation starting this year with him if they didn’t already start. Luckily he plays for a UM friendly school and I would personally push him to chaminade if I knew em.

I got 5 on it...lolll
Destroyed that kid.

Advertisement
Back