Multiple key Miami Hurricanes players injured during FSU Gm

We're losing 14 seniors. Dont know who all would leave for the NFL that are juniors beside Kaaya. And since when have teams been limited to 25 commits a year?

Advertisement
So we fought the ncaa for years to limit scholarship reductions and here we are where we are allowed to be at 84 but find our selves as if we were punished hard.

Doesn't this class have to be pretty good size ? Full 25?

We need 35. How many are we losing? 15?

You can only take 25. EE's don't count

This isn't even remotely true and I don't know why you're trying to pass it off as fact. Of course you can sign more than 25. It just depends on your overall roster numbers

I didn't say SIGN I said TAKE. Take meaning enrolled.

Lets say you sign 30, if you want all of those players to be enrolled 5 of those will have to be EE's/Grayshirted. The max you can enroll without EE's or Grayshirts is 25 PERIOD.

The SEC actually made a policy that a team is only allowed to sign 28 because teams were signing 30-40 players , but obviously you can't enroll that many so kids were getting booted.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Can't lose Shaq. Man that kid played like a grizzled old veteran in that game. He is clearly the heart of our front 7 IMO.

Can someone give an update about how injured the team is what players are hurt and how many games will they be missing if any.

Advertisement
[MENTION=10044]UknowWhat[/MENTION], how's our young man feeling?
Sore..but he is good to go

Sent from my SM-N930P using Tapatalk
[MENTION=10044]UknowWhat[/MENTION]

Tell your young man that they better not hang their heads. They fought an amazing fight and need to take out their anger on UNC and VT. Show the world this team is for real!

Hope the should isn't torn too bad and doesn't need surgery. If so, January skip spring and be ready for August.

@UknowWhat, how's our young man feeling?

Saw your boy take on a block and make a play that nearly brought a m'f'in tear to my eye. He and his boys on defense fought the good fight on Saturday night.

Hope Willis and Moten are feeling alright. Got anxious for Gerald when he stayed down, but he came back in later in the game.

Saw your boy take on a block and make a play that nearly brought a m'f'in tear to my eye. He and his boys on defense fought the good fight on Saturday night.

Hope Willis and Moten are feeling alright. Got anxious for Gerald when he stayed down, but he came back in later in the game.

Sprained MCL's typically keep a player out 2-3 weeks. We may not see Willis or Coley for a couple of games unfortunately.

Sprained MCL's typically keep a player out 2-3 weeks. We may not see Willis or Coley for a couple of games unfortunately.

Is that official? If so, they played a bunch more on sprained MCLs.

Advertisement

Yes they have MCL sprains but there are grades to how bad someone sprains/tears a ligament. My guess is Coley plays after taking a few days off. Willis may play as well as he doesn't appear to care.

What the **** was up with that DE Patchan sighting??? I yelled at my wife, "Who the **** is that at DE with a #19 jersey"? Then the TE like figure proceeded to make a veteran move and rush Francois into a hurried throw and almost a sack.

I never saw him play again, but whats up with him, I was impressed?

Caught that. Encouraging

Yes they have MCL sprains but there are grades to how bad someone sprains/tears a ligament. My guess is Coley plays after taking a few days off. Willis may play as well as he doesn't appear to care.

That's sorta what I was getting at: grades. I've played alongside some guys with sprained ligaments and that **** really rough - they looked completely hobbled/limped. Here's to hoping they're on the "Grade I" scale. After looking very bad walking off, Willis looked totally fine when he re-entered. I was surprised.

Advertisement

That's sorta what I was getting at: grades. I've played alongside some guys with sprained ligaments and that **** really rough - they looked completely hobbled/limped. Here's to hoping they're on the "Grade I" scale. After looking very bad walking off, Willis looked totally fine when he re-entered. I was surprised.

Willis is one tough player man. He was a force got hurt and still came back and was making plays

Sounds like we are in trouble...a game like that (especially a loss) takes a lot out of a team. 4-3 won't surprise me...

I hope the players don't think like you. No reason they should lose two more games

With 64 healthy scholarship players? Not saying they lose, just wouldn't be surprised. No Coley= no passing game. No Willis= tired Mcintosh and tired Norton. No Kaaya= meh. No Sunny= QB better watch out. No Chad= much harder to stop the run. No Shaq= ouch. Even if these guys play and aren't effective we are in trouble. Hope we rebound and they heal up, but this is very concerning.
Coley looked just fine scoring on the FINAL TD. No way he's out for UNC. Chad will play. Shaq will play. Poor attempt to Troll

Chad will play. Harris may have his hand out of his club now, too. Patchan is getting healthy, too.
Coley will play after resting this week. Harris may get more PT.
Sunny=St Louis played a enough at LT and RT. Now the bigger questions are: how long is Sunny out for and who is the 6th man now? 3-5 week is my guess and Gall?

I'm actually more concerned with the health of Hood for UNC.

Advertisement
Back