Multiple key Miami Hurricanes players injured during FSU Gm

Advertisement
What the **** was up with that DE Patchan sighting??? I yelled at my wife, "Who the **** is that at DE with a #19 jersey"? Then the TE like figure proceeded to make a veteran move and rush Francois into a hurried throw and almost a sack.

I never saw him play again, but whats up with him, I was impressed?

he looked so small lol but i agree that move was sick. Brought me out of my recliner. respect. Hit the weights son

Advertisement
Is it even necessary to include Coley in an injury report at this point? It's like a weather report in Florida in August announcing there will be no snow.

Honestly, this just highlights how big of a missed opportunity we had the other night and how little margin of error there is in college football. We were extremely healthy heading into the FSU game, with really no frontline players or backups out with injuries. Now, all of the sudden, several of our best players are hurt to some degree, and we are facing the 2 most important division games and a road game at ND, and then still 4 more ACC games to finish the season.

We had a prime opportunity to not only beat our rival, end their ridiculous streak against us and keep the momentum going, but a chance to start off 2-0 in the ACC and a chance to give ourselves a bit more of a margin for error in the remaining ACC games. Now, we've got to hope that most of those injured guys can play, because without a few of them, and Jamal Carter in the 1st half, the UNC game, which was going to be challenging already, will be a whole lot more difficult.

Honestly, this just highlights how big of a missed opportunity we had the other night and how little margin of error there is in college football. We were extremely healthy heading into the FSU game, with really no frontline players or backups out with injuries. Now, all of the sudden, several of our best players are hurt to some degree, and we are facing the 2 most important division games and a road game at ND, and then still 4 more ACC games to finish the season.

We had a prime opportunity to not only beat our rival, end their ridiculous streak against us and keep the momentum going, but a chance to start off 2-0 in the ACC and a chance to give ourselves a bit more of a margin for error in the remaining ACC games. Now, we've got to hope that most of those injured guys can play, because without a few of them, and Jamal Carter in the 1st half, the UNC game, which was going to be challenging already, will be a whole lot more difficult.

And you forgot to mention we have another HUGE game 5 days later on the road.

[MENTION=10044]UknowWhat[/MENTION], how's our young man feeling?

You prob wont hear from Shaq pops until later in the week. After all the negative BS that was on the board Sat night and yesterday I dont blame him. You got a rumor out there that there is gonna be a banner flown to diss Kaaya. Smh.

Advertisement
I don't care how much scholarship players we have. I wanna know how many can we in the game and make a play or do their job right.

Sent from my SM-N930T using Tapatalk

This is very disconcerting. Need Shaq for sure and the O line cant lose anyone else. Not good to hear about chad either.

We can't be expected to win any of the remaining games with 70 scholarship players. The great teams rotate at least 73 guys per game.

Do you think any of our opponents coming up are banged up too? Or are they all 100% healthy?

Advertisement
Kuechly played the Super Bowl with a torn labrum and had surgery after the season. This is gonna be a ***** for Shaq as we enter the heart of our schedule in a position without depth.

Do you think any of our opponents coming up are banged up too? Or are they all 100% healthy?

Look, I'm not suggesting that we shouldn't be able to beat UNC without a few of those guys. My point was more that going into the FSU game, we had been very fortunate, especially given the lack of depth at certain positions, that we were healthy pretty much across the board, which is often not the case for any team a quarter through the season. With a roster that was healthy, all the momentum, a similar or equal talent level to FSU, and finally a coach who has a history of being successful, we had the opportunity to beat FSU and we blew it for a variety of reasons. As a result, our margin for error in our remaining ACC games is probably gone, and now, we're dealing with injuries to key players, like most teams all around the country also deal with.

I expect Richt to be able to guide us through the toughest part of our schedule and finally win our division, pretty much no matter who on our team is injured. But, if arguably our best offensive players (Kaaya and Coley) and a couple of our best defensive players (Chad and Shaq) don't play or are playing well below 100%, that certainly doesn't help.

Advertisement
Cause they're mentally whipped by FSU until they get rid of ALL loser *** Golden's players. He infected them all.

Advertisement
Back