Multiple key Miami Hurricanes players injured during FSU Gm

Doesn't this class have to be pretty good size ? Full 25?

We need 35. How many are we losing? 15?

You can only take 25. EE's don't count

This isn't even remotely true and I don't know why you're trying to pass it off as fact. Of course you can sign more than 25. It just depends on your overall roster numbers
Agree ... theoretically you could have 85 seniors on scholly one year and take 85 Freshmen the next

Sent from my SM-N930P using Tapatalk

There are three important counters.
105 total players
85 scholarship players
25 players per year

In the example of 85seniors, you could sign a max of 50 IF you didn't have any kids in the previous class.

In the real world, we signed 20 with 5 EE that can be placed in either 15 or 16. Assuming all were counted toward the 25 of '15, we have room for 10 EEs counting toward '16 and 25 toward '17. To get to 35 Miami would have to have around 14 kids leave early.

If you really want to get technical, you can sign as many as the ACC will allow you but can only enroll the numbers above. Signing above those numbers and placing is termed grey shirting. Lastly, kids that sign non-football athletic scholarships don't count toward the numbers until they play a down in a game. the non-football kids, academic kids, & walk ons all count toward the 105 limit.

Last edited:
Advertisement

This isn't even remotely true and I don't know why you're trying to pass it off as fact. Of course you can sign more than 25. It just depends on your overall roster numbers
Agree ... theoretically you could have 85 seniors on scholly one year and take 85 Freshmen the next

105 total players
85 scholarship players
25 players per year

In the example of 85seniors, you could sign a max of 50 IF you didn't have any kids in the previous class.

In the real world, we signed 20 with 5 EE that can be placed in either 15 or 16. Assuming all were counted toward the 25 of '15, we have room for 10 EEs counting toward '16 and 25 toward '17. To get to 35 Miami would have to have around 14 kids leave early.

If you really want to get technical, you can sign as many as the ACC will allow you but can only enroll the numbers above. Signing above those numbers and placing is termed grey shirting. Lastly, kids that sign non-football athletic scholarships don't count toward the numbers until they play a down in a game. the non-football kids, academic kids, & walk ons all count toward the 105 limit.

Finally someone with the correct information, and I would expect a class of 30-35.

25-28. Richt doesn't oversign plus he wil save spots for '18 as that is a monster class in terms of quality of players available. Any kids that leave Miami after NSD likely free up spots for grad transfers and '18.

105 total players
85 scholarship players
25 players per year

Explained that a couple of pages back , but some people never get it.

So basically all of our best players on both offense and defense are injured. Outfvckingstanding.

Advertisement
So 70 scholarships but we don't have a depth issue? Makes you wonder why teams don't just use 70 and save some money.

25-28. Richt doesn't oversign plus he wil save spots for '18 as that is a monster class in terms of quality of players available. Any kids that leave Miami after NSD likely free up spots for grad transfers and '18.

He better not leave spots open this year, we need dudes now not some hypothetical studs in 2018. And I hear that NEXT year is the best ever every **** year.

Willis - sprained knee
Coley - sprained knee
Thomas - broken hand
Shaq - torn labrum
Dogflu - broken leg

someone please shoot me in the face

105 total players
85 scholarship players
25 players per year

Now i know...

Advertisement
I benched 525 last week with 2 torn labrums. It's not that debilitating.
were the torn labrums both on one shoulder?

I once heard of a **** star who tore her labrum around her mouth....she still was able to do the gang bang scene

We good @ MLB, I imagine that the pain will be annoying as fug

Advertisement
Back