Multiple key Miami Hurricanes players injured during FSU Gm

On everything I love FUćK AQM and GRACE. Those 2 alone changes the fswho game. And avoids this ****! Defense was out too got **** long and now we're paying the price on our young backers

Advertisement
70 'ships and people are gassing up a banner in week six.

:11263324214_66c20be

75 ship players.

Out or Shirting

Cager- Knee
Gray- Knee
Sunny- Ankle/Leg
Haskins - RS
Alison- RS
Martin- RS
Johnson- RS
Brown- Transfer

Coming Back

Owens - knee
Colbert- knee
Jenkins- knee
Patchan- knee
Harris- hand

Chad will play. Harris may have his hand out of his club now, too. Patchan is getting healthy, too.
Coley will play after resting this week. Harris may get more PT.
Sunny=St Louis played a enough at LT and RT. Now the bigger questions are: how long is Sunny out for and who is the 6th man now? 3-5 week is my guess and Gall?

I'm actually more concerned with the health of Hood for UNC.

If it's a broken leg down by the ankle, I can't imagine Sunny is back before mid-Nov. The 6th is Gall and Mcdermott once again likely becomes the swing Tackle. Poor dude is killing it at Guard. Hopefully, he can stay there.

Advertisement
Chad will play. Harris may have his hand out of his club now, too. Patchan is getting healthy, too.
Sunny=St Louis played a enough at LT and RT. Now the bigger questions are: how long is Sunny out for and who is the 6th man now? 3-5 week is my guess and Gall?

If it's a broken leg down by the ankle, I can't imagine Sunny is back before mid-Nov. The 6th is Gall and Mcdermott once again likely becomes the swing Tackle. Poor dude is killing it at Guard. Hopefully, he can stay there.

That's ok right, Lu? I remember you said we had loads of depth on OL and we had nothing to worry about ever because the 2s were as good as the 1s.

That's ok right, Lu? I remember you said we had loads of depth on OL and we had nothing to worry about ever because the 2s were as good as the 1s.

Are you drunk? Link me to those comments. Or, check the podcast where I say the opposite.

I'll wait. Nice snark, by the way. You must have the wrong guy.

Are you drunk? Link me to those comments. Or, check the podcast where I say the opposite.

Yeah I was reveling in the fact you've said the complete opposite all summer and fall. You've been very clear about it on multiple occasion.

I know we're doomed. Or close. Tempting doom.

Advertisement

Yeah I was reveling in the fact you've said the complete opposite all summer and fall. You've been very clear about it on multiple occasion.

You're ******* making that up, which is really odd. Provide a link that I've said that about the OFFENSIVE line. If you're talking about defensive line, I've been talking up the 2s a bunch. Still don't think they're as good as the 1s as a unit.

"Very clear on multiple occasions." Bring a link or two. How about we do a ban bet? If I said the #2 offensive line is as good as the #1 offensive line, I'll stop posting for a week. We don't even have a #2 offensive line. Should be easy to find since I've said it "multiple times" summer and fall.

Look forward to it.

Last edited:

You're ****ing making that up. Provide a link that I've said that about the OFFENSIVE line. If you're talking about defensive line, I've been talking up the 2s a bunch. Still don't think they're as good as the 1s as a unit.

"Very clear on multiple occasions." Bring a link. How about we do a ban bet? If I said the #2 offensive line is as good as the #1 offensive line, I'll stop posting for a week. We don't even have a #2 offensive line. Should be easy to find since I've said it "multiple times" summer and fall.

Look forward to it.

Holy crap, Lu. I'm saying you have been saying the entire time that we were paper thin. You've never once said we had depth. Ever. I was being sarcastic. My bad man, I thought you caught it. My bad.

You have N E V E R said anything but we are paper thin. THAT'S what I meant you've said on multiple occasions. Shoot I'll take a week long break just to clear up the confusion. My bad man.

You're ****ing making that up. Provide a link that I've said that about the OFFENSIVE line. If you're talking about defensive line, I've been talking up the 2s a bunch. Still don't think they're as good as the 1s as a unit.

"Very clear on multiple occasions." Bring a link. How about we do a ban bet? If I said the [URL=https://www.canesinsight.com/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=2]#2 [/URL] offensive line is as good as the #1 offensive line, I'll stop posting for a week. We don't even have a [URL=https://www.canesinsight.com/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=2]#2 [/URL] offensive line. Should be easy to find since I've said it "multiple times" summer and fall.

Look forward to it.

Holy crap, Lu. I'm saying you have been saying the entire time that we were paper thin. You've never once said we had depth. Ever. I was being sarcastic. My bad man, I thought you caught it. My bad.

You have N E V E R said anything but we are paper thin. THAT'S what I meant you've said on multiple occasions. Shoot I'll take a week long break just to clear up the confusion. My bad man.

Jesus. Went flying over my head. I really thought you might be drunk. I genuinely don't believe we even have a #2 offensive line, so I was like "this guy has to have the wrong guy." We don't even have a starting caliber LT on the team.

My bad, man. For real. That game messed me up. I'm entirely on edge and in disbelief over what happened on Saturday.

"Very clear on multiple occasions." Bring a link. How about we do a ban bet? If I said the [URL=https://www.canesinsight.com/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=2]#2 [/URL] offensive line is as good as the #1 offensive line, I'll stop posting for a week. We don't even have a [URL=https://www.canesinsight.com/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=2]#2 [/URL] offensive line. Should be easy to find since I've said it "multiple times" summer and fall.

Look forward to it.

Jesus. Went flying over my head. I really thought you might be drunk. I genuinely don't believe we even have a #2 offensive line, so I was like "this guy has to have the wrong guy." We don't even have a starting caliber LT on the team.

My bad, man. For real. That game messed me up. I'm entirely on edge and in disbelief over what happened on Saturday.

Nah I wasn't clear. That's my fault. Keep doing good work man. Apologies.

Advertisement
Injuries are a part of the game and it sucks right now, next man has to be ready to go.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doesn't this class have to be pretty good size ? Full 25?

We need 35. How many are we losing? 15?

You can only take 25. EE's don't count

This isn't even remotely true and I don't know why you're trying to pass it off as fact. Of course you can sign more than 25. It just depends on your overall roster numbers
Agree ... theoretically you could have 85 seniors on scholly one year and take 85 Freshmen the next

Sent from my SM-N930P using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Doesn't this class have to be pretty good size ? Full 25?

We need 35. How many are we losing? 15?

You can only take 25. EE's don't count

This isn't even remotely true and I don't know why you're trying to pass it off as fact. Of course you can sign more than 25. It just depends on your overall roster numbers
Agree ... theoretically you could have 85 seniors on scholly one year and take 85 Freshmen the next

Sent from my SM-N930P using Tapatalk

It's about to get VERY ugly around here Papa Shaq. Please take no offense to what's happening & going to continue to happen around here. It will be a full meltdown if we lose one of our next 2.

I can imagine... But I have learned to take it with a grain of salt. Like butt holes, everybody has an opinion, and no one think theirs stink... me included. I found myself upset after the FSU you game, because I thought we should have won and I had the receive for doing just that. But once I step back to reality I realize that it is 1000 times easier to be an ARM Chair Coach/QB than it is to actually be one... After watching the game on TV I saw good and bad on both sides of the ball and even on both sides of the field. I come to realize that coach Richt was a better choice than me for the job... A better choice than MOST of us here in this forum (most = sarcasm) He is the same guy we thought did a great job in his past... In July I was happy with the idea of winning 10 games, as was a lot of us... That was a realistic goal but now see the potential we want more and we should... never settle with being ok... I realize that 10 wins is realistic goal... even though I want more .. I decided to be patient before casting my name to be the next coach or QB

I can imagine... But I have learned to take it with a grain of salt. Like butt holes, everybody has an opinion, and no one think theirs stink... me included. I found myself upset after the FSU you game, because I thought we should have won and I had the receive for doing just that. But once I step back to reality I realize that it is 1000 times easier to be an ARM Chair Coach/QB than it is to actually be one... After watching the game on TV I saw good and bad on both sides of the ball and even on both sides of the field. I come to realize that coach Richt was a better choice than me for the job... A better choice than MOST of us here in this forum (most = sarcasm) He is the same guy we thought did a great job in his past... In July I was happy with the idea of winning 10 games, as was a lot of us... That was a realistic goal but now see the potential we want more and we should... never settle with being ok... I realize that 10 wins is realistic goal... even though I want more .. I decided to be patient before casting my name to be the next coach or QB

Nice to know we all put our pants on the same way

70 'ships and people are gassing up a banner in week six.

:11263324214_66c20be

75 ship players.

Out or Shirting

Cager- Knee
Gray- Knee
Sunny- Ankle/Leg
Haskins - RS
Alison- RS
Martin- RS
Johnson- RS
Brown- Transfer

Coming Back