Muhammad Commits to Miami

View as article
49.jpg

Advertisement
I guess Golden has forgotten all about 9/11. The guy is ruthless.

AL YOU HAVE LOOMING SANCTIONS! YOU COULD MISS MORE POST SEASON BOWLS! YOU DIDN'T GET TO PLAY IN THE LAST TWO BOWL GAMES! YOU ARE COMPETING AGAINST SCHOOLS WHO ARE PLAYING IN THE TITLE GAME!

WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY

[video=youtube;HVO5WhIm4uI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HVO5WhIm4uI[/video]

THESE SANCTIONS WON'T HOLD ME BACK!!!! THESE SANCTIONS WON'T HOLD ME BACK!!!

Advertisement
@SFHSSports: Asked St. Thomas HC Rocco Casullo about latest Miami commit Quan Muhammad. Don Bosco played St. Thomas this year. His answer - "Stud"

@JohnOKorn: Alquadin Muhammed was the best player I've ever played against.. Straight beast

Advertisement
Warchant calling AQM overrated apparently lolz

Can't be as overrated as Ryan "RB who beats up on small school competition and gets bumped to slot for the all star game but drops every ball thrown his way" Green or EJ Levenberry (if you didn't notice - it was easy not to - he was in the Army game and did NOTHING!)

The front page of warchant has Denver Kirkland and Matthew Thomas as the nole standouts from the games and they will end up Canes LOL

I have yet to see highlights on this kid. Can I get some help with that?? Couldnt find any on youtube.

You've got to see them. You'll **** your pants. This kid is exactly what we need.

I didnt wanna watch them and get excited for him not to come here, but now that he has I finally watched them. Kid is a **** of an athlete.

The athletes we have already in the class plus the ones we have a fair shot with dont get much better then that. I expect a big improvement defensively.

Sbnrecruiting
@SBN_Wescott though he did not have committable offers from Notre Dame or Alabama, I'm told. No biggie. Many kids do this. Good player.
3:10pm - 5 Jan 13

Lol the guy who runs that handle is the ****** Bud Eliot (tomahawknation)

Butthurt cause Jimbob gonna be stuck with John Franklins ***

You know what? I like this. Good.

All those lame *** excuses we had for losing out on important recruits are now being used by teams against us. Good good good.
U AINT NEVAH LIED

GOODGOOD.jpg

Peter I just want to say that it's refreshing and professional quite frankly that no where in your original post do you mention the fact that you predicted this. That's not lost on many of us who have frequented other Cane recruiting sites. Thanks for your contribution.

Advertisement
ND boards saying there coaches called AQM and said they didnt want him anymore.....And he didnt have the classes for ND

And I'll bet ND called him back after he went full beast at the AA game and got voicemail.

Advertisement
2 DAYS BEFORE THE BIGGEST GAMES IN THEIR CAREERS THE ND COACHES ARE CALLING KIDS THEY DIDNT WANT

GOT IT

"Anyone else see him look down at the ND hat and then almost look like he was going to cry during the interview? He didn't seem that happy about his choice. I feel kind of bad for the kid if he really wanted ND."

Advertisement
Back